Chapter 28.

-->Learning Knew things. <--

Still need names of people to star in my book :o Coment below!

Chapter 28.

The ride was quiet, no one talked to anyone Sara,Kyle,Johnny and David would pass out but wake up to a bump and look around alerted.. I could tell they went thought allot to protect each other, i felt bad i couldn't help the thoughts of me actually protecting people. It's allot of work and allot emotions i would go through.

"So.. How did you become Alpha Melissa."

I looked back at them and bit on my lip and sighed. I really didn't want to talk about my past but a pack means to trust each other and no secrets.

"My brothers was a Vampire and part of a cult.. Vikki here is my mate, my brother went on a rampage and started killing Innocent's.. He bit me because i had 50% chance of actually becoming a Vampire and he wanted me to be just like him and kill innocent people.. It was horrid. When he bit me Vikki came and bit be too in two different spots.. Vikki's Father is an Alpha so the Alpha blood runes through her veins.. So when she bit me and my brother did.. Well bam there you go Alpha of Hybrids."

"Thats crazy.. What was your brothers name?" Kyle asked.

"It was Kevin." I mumbled.

"Wait Kevin?" Jonny asked shocked.

I turned and looked at him. "Yah why?"

"We knew him.. He was so nice to use before when we were young.. Than he changed and treated us like dirt, he also came back with people like body guards.. He changed and now after hearing your story i know why." He sighed.

"Where is he know?" Sara asked.

I looked down at my hands as Vikki placed her hand on my cheek and smiled.

"I killed him with my own two hands. He lost it. Took a child and tried hurting her, i had no choice."

They nodded and looked out the window.

Sara put her hand on mine and smiled. "My little sister was murdered infront of my eyes, The council came for us... I couldnt help her. They shot her as i got away, i can still see her everywhere i go, her face and cries when she begged for her life" 

She started crying hard, I felt bad and put my hand on the side of her face as she looked up at me through her watery eyes.

"I will get your revenge on them. We will take out the council if its the last thing we do. I promise all of you that."

Michael and Cody looked back at me shocked that someone my size will actually talk about something so serious but i hope they understand how i feel about Hybrids.. They are my kind, and my new family.

"I don't want you guys getting involved." I looked at Vikki, Michael and Cody.

"To late sista you already have." Cody laughed.

"I don't want you guys getting hurt." 

"Melissa, You speak like a true Alpha.. Its not up to you if we walk by your side. But i will as your mate." Vikki smiled.

"Thanks Vikki."

"As we will too, sounds fun haha." Michael and Cody laughed.

"So have you too mated fully." David wiggled his eye brows.

Me and Vikki's face both got red hot as we stared at him.

"That's none of your business!" We both yelled.

Me and Vikki looked at each other as we both were tomato red, i never gave it a thought to be fully mated or know what it means.. But it sounds like what i think it is than omg.. Vikki smiled and kissed my hand.

"I'm waiting for her to be willing to." Vikki smiled.

I smiled and looked out the window. Was i ready to be one with Vikki or not? Allot is going on do i have what it takes to do 'Be One' and to worry about her safety and our packs.. Err .

:DDD

Sad about Sara huh? Who is your favorite character! LEt me know in the coments.!

Dont forget if you want to be featured in my book, Give me you name! :D let me know! ehe.

Coment and Likes! Lets get this book to the 1st GirlxGirl book :DD!!