Chapter 41.

--> Unexpected Person and Things!. <--

Chapter 41:

Everything was calm around the pack house, Guys were bringing in the furniture and everyone was finding a room and settling in. Carla and her husband made a house next to the pack house so she can be close to the pack doctor if she was gonna go into labor. Jason was on the same floor as me which was the tippy top floor. Sara wanted to badly to share a room with Kyle but he shut her down so she share's a room with Amy. Same thing happened with Amy, Johnny wanted to share a room but she refused.

It will be week's till Amy can be on her feet again but thank god she is ok, I go and see her when I'm not busy with pack work or working on my room or even helping other's with their crap. The house is beautiful i am so happy that it's all ours.

"Need help with anything." Jason came up from behind me smiling.

"Nah not really. This house is great right?" I smiled.

"Sure is. " 

Fred and Donny were setting up the game room down stairs laughing at the weird commercials that came on the TV as they set up the chairs and bean bag chairs. 

Violet waved at me as she was getting settled in as well. Her little pack doctor office was down the hall of the bottom house. She left here once in awhile to go back and forth to work, I told her she didn't have to work but she insisted she did so she could steal things form work and bring them to her cool office . She was proud of her little office, as i was proud of finding a pack doctor.

I went to go see Amy as she was sitting up in bed walking with Johnny who was painting her toe nails. I laughed as Johnny turned red looking at us. 

"Dude soo not cool." Jason laughed.

"He kept bothering me soo I being the smart one told him to do something useful...Since he wont leave me." She rolled her eye's smiling.

"Ah smart choice." I laughed sitting next to her.

"So anything new ?" She asked curious.

"No, Sara is girlying your room at the moment." 

"Yay" She squealed.

"Hey Johnny." I bit onto my lip.

He looked up sighing. "I'm not gonna do your toe's too..."

"Noo Noo."

"Ooh than whats up?" 

"What's up with Sara and Kyle."

He rolled his eyes smirking and closed the top of the nail polish.

"Sara and Kyle are mate's."

I gasped and stared at him like he was crazy. Amy squealed at the sound of mate's and flicked Johnny's cheek. "That's cute!"

"They don't act like it..."

"That's because Kyle rejected her." Johnny looked at me.

Amy jumped up lightly as she ripped her cover's off growling."That asshole"

"Woah Woah. You need to stay in bed." Jason laughed pushing her back down.

"Why did he do that." I asked confused.

"He didn't want her.. I guess?"

I rolled my eye's and stood up. "That dosen't mean treat her like crap and act like he don't care about her when he does? She is hurting i can see it in her eyes.. She lost her sister.. The least he can do it act like a mate. She need's him."

"Well he dose'nt want her." 

Amy hit Johnny's arm and frowned. "That's rude."

"I am just saying."

ALPHA! ALPHA! Fred's Voice echoed in mind link everyone looked alerted by his tone.

What?" 

We found someone snooping around outside Carla's house! We brought him inside tide up!.

My eye's went wide as i shot up from seat and looked at Jason as he rushed out the door, "Johnny watch over Amy." He nodded as i ran out the door.

I walked down the stair and into the living room as shouting accrued. There was a boy tied up to a chair as the other's were arguing back and forth.

"What is this?" I snapped.

"He was snooping in our house Alpha.!" Carla yelled.

I glared at the man who looked terrified. "Who are you and Who is your Alpha!"

He said nothing so Fred hit him upside the head as he growled. "She is speaking to you, Don't make me break your little neck punk."

"I'm Cam.. I'm from your Vikki's pack.." he mumbled.

"Vikki's pack?" I asked not understanding.

"Yah.. When the council came she was the new Alpha.. We just learned days ago.. She sent me out here to spy on you guys."

My eye's went wide as he said my mate was also a Alpha.. Holy crap. Wait did he just say spy on me.

"Spy on us?! Why" I yelled.

"I don't know she didn't tell me details."

I growled loudly.. My mate's stupid actions were getting me pissed, how dare she! 

"Lock him up in the basement." I rolled my eye's sighing.

"Nooo! NOO!" He yelled as Fred and Donny grabbed him and went to the basement.

I went up my stairs as the other's said nothing, Jason followed me and said nothing. I went into my room and dialed Vikki's number. She didn't answer though. "Fuck!" I yelled and threw the phone.

"Melissa.. Relax." 

"Don't tell me to relax Jason. I could of killed him! Fred and Donny could of killed him!

"But they didn't." He came u and hugged me as i shock lightly.

"If they did that would mean war on our degree with Vikki.." I sighed wrapping my arms around Jason.

"Even if it did , i don't think it would be war." He laughed lightly.

I nodded sighing. He pulled away and looked into my eye's and smiled..The next thing shocked me as his lips crashed into mine's, My eye's went wide but closed as sparks went off in my head, The kiss felt like my kiss with Vikki when we found out we were mate's. Wait..Vikki,

I pulled away from him and touched my lips as he looked at me shocked and smiled. "I am surprised you didn't notice it." 

"Notice what exactly? That you had a crush on me?" I snapped wiping  my mouth off.

He laughed and moved closer to me. "No that you are my mate Melissa."

AAAHA!! What two mate's! OOH SHIT ;DDD!

What do you think? Teams Vikki and Melissa OR Team Jason and Melissa? 

Coment Below!

Crazy shit will happen soon stay tuned!!

<33