Chapter 30.

--> Ohh. Hello There Beta? <---

Chapter 30.

As we made it to our motel, us three girls shared one room as the boys shared another. The man at the counter was a little to nice to the boys haha if you catch my drift. We made it to our and unlocked the door as i slumped down on the bed sighing.

"Well today was really crazy" Sara laughed.

"Hell ya." Vikki sighed and slid her shirt off as my eyes went wide as my face went red.

She saw me and smirked walking into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I was pinching my cheeks to calm down. It's only skin no biggie.

Mate's Skin... 'My wolf whispered'

My face went hotter but was interupped as snores entered the room. I looked over and Sara was sound asleep, i wasnt schocked this is probaly her first time calm and relaxed not having to worry about being killed when she has us around. The guys will probably pass out too since its 12:30 at night. Talk about long night.

Vikki came peeking at the door and smiled at me. "Shower with me."

(WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF ACTION THAN DONT READ THE FOLLOWING [; )

I looked at her and nodded, Damn these hormones.. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door clicking the lock over just in case if Sara had to pee.

Vikki came over to me and kissed my lips roughly, i growled deep in my chest as our tongue's fought for dominance as sadly she wont. She slowly removed my top as i removed her's. Both of our faces were red as she smirked and undid my shorts and slid them down my body, she sent kisses up and down my tummy as i giggled and slid my bra off jumping into the shower with my panties on, Vikki laughed and undressed her self.

She was standing butt naked in front of me and i felt like i was going to die.. She stepped in the shower as the water hit our face, she moved her fingers down my body throwing my panties out the tub. We kissed under the faucet as water hit our face's in our heated kiss. Her fingers found my boob's as she caressed them pressing me against the shower wall. I gasped lightly as she slid her tongue inside my mouth smirking. I laughed lightly as our kiss was heated, she moved her fingers down across my tummy and down between my legs as she rubbed me. I bit on her lip and smiled as she pressed against me hard.

She kept moving her hand and i couldn't stop the moans coming from my mouth, i moved my hand down between her legs and matched her pace, now both out moans echoed the bathroom walls as everything was getting foggy and sweaty. She moved her mouth to my neck and licked the spot where she will bite to claime me as her's, i licked her neck and bit onto my lip as i felt the climax coming.

We both screamed as we climaxed and bit into eachother's neck, My eyes were brigt red and Vikki's eyes were probably the same yellow/red now. We claimed eachother. We were one. There was no looking back, she is now apart of my life as i am her's. Ooh her dad is going to love this haha.

(END OF DIRTY PART!!!!)

A knock came at the door as we were sliding out clothes back on, it was 1 in the moring so i looked at Vikki confused. She shrugged her shoulders and went to the door.

"Dont.."

"Why ?" She asked.

"What if it's a hunter?" I asked weiry.

"Um we kick their ass." She laughed.

She turned the knob and opened the door revealing a guy in his's twenties. He had brown hair and big ass muscles. Very strong indeed. He looked at Vikki than at me and Growled loudly. "So your the Alpha i have been hearing about."

"Hearing.." I asked suprised.

"Yep, all the Hybrids are taking about it even wolves are."

"Talking about what." I asked.

"The Alpha of Hybrids, coming to save people and take down the Council." He smirked.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yep that's me. That little punk actually told everyone. We'll what you heard is true.. I am Alpha."

"Good.. " He smiled.

"So . How can i help you? Joining my pack."

"I'm joining your pack.. As your beta" He smirked.

Woooo!! How did you think of the sexy time haha. Sorry if people aren't into that lol!

What of you think of mister sexy beta! I'll put a pic of later!

Comments? Likes :)