Chapter 58.

--The Sad Beginning.. Of a new Start..--

Chapter 58:

I sat on my bed and waited for Lucia to come back, things were going through my mind, is Vikki even alive and if she is how hurt is she really.

" Don't stress about it Melissa.." Jason sighed making himself food.

" I will stress untill she is here and in my arms." I snapped.

Sarah walked into the kitchen with Kyle and a few other pack members, at least everyone is getting along with one another. Kyle finally accepted Sara as her mate which made her happy as hell.

I made myself a hot dog not really hungry for anything right now, I really just wanted my mate by my side.

" Excited?" Sara asked sneaking away from the others.

I smiled and hugged her. " Sorry i was such an ass hole towards you... didn't mean it"

" Don't need to explain. I know your going through allot so."

I nodded and kissed head as i continued eating taking small bites. Vikki's mother walked in looking better and well. She smiled at me and joined me sitting beside me as i passes her some coffee.

" Lucia called. " She spoke sipping her cup.

All heads snapped her way as i almost choked on my food. I looked at her as she only smiled.

" She say anything."

She nodded. " Vikki is with her and safe, they stayed at a friends house for th night but will be here soon."

Everyone cheered as others ran and told the pack. I smiled and sighed a relief.

As i looked back over to her looks like something else was not to be said so i stared at her.

" There is more ... Isn't there."

She sighed and nodded as she whipped her mouth off with a napkin.

"How bad is she hurt." I frowned.

She was about to speak as a door opened, the front door. My heart stopped as i got up and ran to the living room. As i pushed past people and moved to the opening and saw Lucia sighing but saw me and smiled and moved.

There she was looking around at people than her eyes landed on mine as I smiled . Which was weird is she looked away and was scared. Everyone was confused and stopped cheering.

" You didn't tell her did you?" Lucia snapped at Vikki's mom.

She sighed and looked at me.

" Vikki.. She has no clue who you are Melissa."

I stared shocked but scared, Everyone gasped and stared at Vikki or me for confirmation.

" What do you mean.." I snapped.

" She has Amnesia, She has no idea who anyone is, Or who she is." Lucia rolled her eyes and shut the door.

I stared at Vikki as her mom was hugging her and she looked lost in thought.

" I'm your mother dear.. Member me?"

" Of course i do, Where is dad and Michael." Vikki smiled.

Her mom looked hurt but said nothing.

" Do you member me?" I whispered.

She looked at me and made a face thinking, She grabbed her head and frowned.

" Okay sweet heart lets get some sleep."

I frowned and watched as her mother took her up the stairs and into her room as the door shut behind them.

I looked at Lucia as she looked at me and nodded.

I went inside the kitchen as Lucia, Sara, Amy, Jason and Kyle followed. Fred and Donny patrolled the outside so no intruders were to be spotted on my land.

Sighing i looked at Lucia. " Thank you. "

" Don't thank me just yet. There is something else you should know." She rubbed her for head.

"And that is." I questioned.

" Well for one am i part of this pack right?" She raised her eyebrow .

I nodded looking at her.

" Well 1. They will come looking for her."

I nodded sighing.

" They wont go near her, We have bigger numbers." Kyle answered .

" That may be so... But they are stronger." Amy replied with a duh tone.

" We will be ready to fight if that happens " I answered.

" One more problem. " Lucia bit her lip.

I sat down getting tired of standing all day. " And that is Lucia?"

She sighed and looked at me in the eye which made me get serious what she was about to tell me.

" She thinks she is part of the council.. and will want to go back if she sees Richard."

I slammed my fist on the table making s huge indent . I growled but controlled it as i looked out the kitchen window into the sky.

" I will cut his fucking throat out.."

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Drama is about to happen.

poor Vikki and Melissa.

New characters are coming soon!