Chapter 90

CHAPTER 90!! ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTER'S !
Than A Sequel! :DD!!

Vikki's POV

Chapter 90:

As I sit into this cage, I was thinking of Melissa. I missed her and was stupid of not going with her.. Sighing I threw rocks against the wall.

All of a sudden huge banging came from upstairs . I listened as scream's were heard.

All of a sudden the door to downstairs opened as I looked over a man came up to the gate he was about in his 20 and looked like a Alpha.

He opened the cage and came to me grabbing me in his arms as I groaned. He carried me out as wolves were attacking the Vampire's.

"Stay with me." He looked down at me.

"Who are you..." I mumbled.

"A friend of a friend" was all he answered.

I watched as he came to a halt as Vampire's came into view he set me down as I stood next to him.
"I have your back if you have mine." I spoke.

He smirked and nodded and transformed into a huge black wolf charging at the Vampire's I growled and went after them one by one.

I was getting bit on my arm's as I winced in pain punching them in the face and stabbing them with sticks in the heart.
Groaning I jumped in front of the Vampire going after the wolf.

The wolf turned and saw me struggling grabbing the vampire in his mouth and crushing his skull .
Blood got onto my clothes as I almost gagged.

I sat up coughing as I looked at him. He nodded and went back to fighting.

Finally after two hours the Vampire's vanished calling back. The wolves came over to their Alpha and growled but I only growled back showing my Alpha side. They were shocked but kept quiet.

The man transformed back and stood there staring at me.

"Vamp/werewolf?" He questioned.

"Sadly. " I grumbled.

He nodded and gave me water and pointed in a direction.
"That's were your people are."

"Why are you helping me?" I questioned.

He smirked and looked at me as his wolves were walking away.
"Because your mate helped mine's. She is protecting him while I can't."

"Your mate.." I whispered.

"His name is Alvin. Let him now I'll be back when he is 15." He smiled walking away.

"Wait.. What is your name!" I yelled.

He turned and screamed his name as I nodded and started walking towards were he pointed. Sure enough Melissa's scent came everywhere. I was losing blood and fast, I started limping but kept walking.

I heard her call's and smiled as I spotted her. I dropped to the floor blacking out hearing her cries.

Question!:
What Should Alvin's Name Be?

Comment Below! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like and Coment.
Short Chapter I know!