Chapter 4;

❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💙💙
~Love Is Everything.. Until They Cheat.~
💙💙💙💙💙💙❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chapter 4;

Her words kept echoing in my head...
'Your Mine'
What she possible mean by that? Im nobody's..

Sighing picking up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder , i walked down the stairs and headed for hell .

As i walked into school it was like all eyes were on me .. Literally! I held my head down low and walked to my locker pushing it open bitting my lip as the whispers started..

'She's her mate? What a loser'

'How can she be it? She's human '

So are you? I thought rolling my eyes grabbing mu books.. And what they mean mate what the heck? This school is super weird like really.

A hand grabbed around my waist making me jump as the sparked spread through my body.
"Morning Beautiful" Vikki voice filled my ears making me blush.

"Hiya ViVi Bear.." I smiled lightly.

She laughed at the nickname then kissed my forehead. Placing a necklace around my neck.

"Whats this?" I asked smiling.

"For you" she smiled back"

"I like it! Haha fits you good!"

"Me too." I smiled shutting my locker.

As i shut it Vikki's brother and friends smiled at me making me jump once again; sighing out i just smiled.

"Hey sister n law ! " Michael smiled.

"Ugh.. Were not married.."

"Yet" Vikki smiled as she winked.

I couldn't help the big ass blush on my face , i rolled my eyes as she grabbed my hand walking down the hall to out Math class; weird cause her and her brother are in all my classes now.. Huh..

Walking into class everyones eyes were on us.. And i mean everyones even the teacher! I ignored all the stared and smiled squeezing Vikkis hand. She made me feel safe and calm i loved this feeling.

"Ill be right back" she smiled and walked out as i sat in my regular seat next to the window.

Vikki has been gone for a long time and i was getting worried and not to be mean i wasn't paying attention to this stupid lesson .
I raised my hand bitting my lip.

"Yes Miss?"

"May i use the bathroom?"

"Of course. Hurry back"

I smiled and grabbed my phone and bag and headed out the door to the bathroom .
As i approached the bathroom i washed my hands and splashes water on my cheeks as they were red .

A stall behind me opened and i couldn't believe what i saw, Vikki coming out with a boy kissing her neck as she laughed. She looked up at me and her eyes went wide.

"Babe whats wrong?" The boy asked. He looked up and saw me.

"The loser bothering you?" He asked.

I just smiled and grabbed my back off the floor and ripped the necklace off my neck and dropped it in the trash as i walked out tears falling from my eyes.

I could hear her calling for me but in all reality i didn't care.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙
:DD comment , Like. Thanks!
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤❤❤