Chapter 55.

:DD I hope you guys liked Richard's POV :]! 

This is gonna be a very cute touching Chapter :'] ENJOOOY

Chapter 55:

I looked outside the window as rain was pouring down from the dark skies,There was a bad storm coming our way and it was to flood the whole area. The pack was either cleaning their homes our just chilling with one another as there was nothing really to do outside right now. I sighed to myself trying to get these evil thought out of my head.

"Keeping to yourself i see.." 

I turned around and saw Jason looking at me as he leaned on the door frame his eye's not leaving mine's.

I looked away and watched the rain as it dripped down the window. "I just want to be alone."

"Everyone is worried about you. Amy and Sara mostly." He sighed as he shut my door and walked into my room staying a few feet back.

"Ah.." I dazed at the tree's outside.

He walked up next to me just as a bang of lightning hit the house making me jump, I looked over at Jason as he just stared in the distance of the tree's. "Everything bad happen's to me."

He looked over at me as lighting made a flash outside. "Not everything is bad Melissa. Good things will come." 

"When Jason, I became an Alpha to Hybrids, not to mention i didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for any of this!" I snapped as thunder crackled outside.

He sighed and turned towards me. "You might not of asked for it, Stuff happens to good people, and in the end it turns out good."

"Nothing is turning out good for me... Everything gets worse.." I whispered.

"Everything take's time. Want to know the truth."

"Truth? " I asked weirdly.

He smiled and looked out the window. "When i first met you.. It felt the world stopped, I could see that you were gonna save us Hybrids. I thought you were my mate because of the way you smelled. I even convinced you and i knew you felt the same... I went off and asked someone about.. They told me its because me and you share a special bond."

"Bond.." 

"Yah, Since i am your Beta.. We share a bond, i can feel when your down and need someone, or if your badly hurt."

"Don't mate's feel that."

"That's what i told him.. He said because we are so close and i knew you from long ago..We all share a bond. "

"We?"

"Me, You , Vikki and Michael.. Since Micheal's is... Well i cant feel him anymore."

"I cant feel anybody.. I cant even feel my own emotion's, I cant even feel my mate's!" I yelled as another boom hit the outside window.

"Thats because.. You are lost."

"I cant feel if she is alive or even worse Dead!" I yelled. My hands started to shake violently as my eye's became teary.

"Melissa-

"I cant end up losing my mate!"

"Melissa-

"I promised to protect her i cant lose her again!"

A loud boom echoed the mansion as the light's flickered and went out, Jason grabbed me as i stood there shocked as he held me close hugging me. "I will never let you be alone Melissa. We will find her."

I cried into his arm's as he just held me and said nothing more. I was happy he was the one to be there for me like a big brother, But i felt a little more for him but let it go.

"Am i interrupting something.." A voice came.

Jason moved away from me but still held me close as i looked at the door and shocked to see Vikki's mother moving around and about. "Power is out and i wanted to see if everyone is alright.. Heard yelling everyone heard really."

"Oh sorry." I nodded and walked away from Jason and sat on my bed .

"I might be able to help."

I looked up and so did Jason. A girl came into view behind her as she smiled an evil smile.

"This girl can find Vikki."

I stood up cautious as she gave off a bad aura. "Who is she."

"My name is Lucia." She waved.

Lucia was wearing a thin black dress with a freaky headpiece to go with it, To top it off she wore black gloves. 

"Melissa-

"I know who you are" She rolled her eye's and walked into the room.

Jason moved between us as Lucia moved closer, She smirked at his actions and sighed. "Dont yu think if i was a threat i would of killed her by now."

"Lucia." Vikki's mom snapped.

She sighed and moved Jason out the way and looked at me. " I can help you find Vikki, Not because i want to.. Because she is family."

"Family?" I asked shocked.

She turned and twirled moving towards the door, Her long brown hair swayed as she looked back at me. " I'm Michael's Mate."

WOOO Meet Michael's Mate Lucia. 

What do you think!! :DDD! 

Lucia has a power, What do you think it is?

Coment Below!

Like of course! :]