Chapter 101.

-Forgive Me-
LISTEN TO SONG 😜

Chapter 101;

As we were in the dungeon's I sat quietly listening to Fred crying and saying it wasn't his fault.
Everyone was using the mind link and it was irritating me. I gripped the table finally looking up at Fred.

"Why."

He looked at me.
"Melissa I-

"I asked why." I snapped.

He sniffled and sat up looking at me.
"He threatened my family and said he would kill them if I didn't tell them everything about you and your kids plus that pack.. I knew this day would come.." He cried.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Who?"

"A-A Alpha I met in the town with Donny even ask him! He threatened Donny too but Donny said he wouldn't never betray you.. I was stupid I didn't want my family.."

"Get Donny." I told Jason as he nodded and went up the stairs.

"Melissa.." Fred spoke up sniffling.

"Don't."

"Melissa-

"I said don't!" I covered my face to stop from crying.

Jason came in with Donny as he saw his best friend he practically ran to him but Jason stopped him.

"Tell me everything that happened." I stated.

Donny looked at Fred than me as he sighed.

"Melissa we were patrolling the woods far from the pack house and that's when they appeared it was an Alpha for sure by the smell and his beta, They threatened our families if we didn't tell them about you and this pack.. Me not having much family said no.. they were going to kill me if it wasn't for Fred who gave up everything for me and his family.. We didn't mean to betray you! "

I stayed quiet and let Fred go as he stared at me.

Vikki walked in as I stared at her as she put her hand on their shoulder's.

"What you did was brave protecting each other and your family's. But you put mine in danger.. You will be saved but I am taking your title's."

I walked over and smacked her hands off them as they stayed quiet and Vikki was shocked.

"They are my responsibility and my pack . I will deal with them not you, Your title's are fine." I warned them as they sighed relieved .

Vikki glared at me as I glared back.
"Like you said I will make decision's for MY pack."

I made a face and walked out the dungeon and to the infirmary. A sharp pain was in my stomach and had me scared. This pain was horrid.

I opened the door a Violet smiled and patted the bed.

I smiled and laid back on the bed.

"How are they?"

"I don't know.. I'm in pain." I frowned.

She nodded and moved her hand around my stomach taking down notes than looked at me.

"You need rest."

"I can't I-

"You can and you will!" She snapped.

I stared at her shocked as she she blushed .
"Sorry."

I smiled and nodded.
"It's just hard for me to be pregnant and manage a pack at the same time everything and everyone depends on me its bullshit."