Chapter 20.

--> People always say forgive and forget... Its so hard too. <--

Chapter 20:

I sat in my room for the past couple days minding my own business not wanting to be bothered with.. Who would?

Thank god no one has bothered me though, i gotten food here and there and visits from Vikki , but she let me be seeing i needed time.

I sighed flicking through the Netflix channel bored at all the crap i have been watching.

I got up with my food tray and proceeded to walk outside my room and down the stairs to the chattering.

I could hear their hearts beating fast as if in a argument or just plain nervous about something .

I walked as they kept talking, it was Michael and a couple of guys he knows arguing.

"That's not what happened! You see she caught me with the girl but we did nothing anyway. "

I rolled my eyes at their pity fight and put my stuff in the dish washer.

"Hey Mel.. How you holding up." Michael asked.

The rest of the guys looked at me up and down and i guess were talking into their heads to each other by their face expressions.

"You know what ever you have to say, you can say it out loud. " I snapped rolling my eyes.

The guys looked at me and the cocky blonde smirked as the others sighed.

"Dude dont.." The brown headed boy sighed.

"Ook i was just asking them if you were the Monsters sister. "

Michael snapped his head around at his friend and growled .

"What ? Its a question and why you protecting her?"

"She is my family now , she is one with Vikki. Don't disrespect her. " He growled.

"No its ok Michael. "

I moved towards the blonde boy as he glared at me.
"I am the Monsters sister.. And if you keep it up you wont live past today." I snapped loudly.

The guys eyes went wide than he smirked lightly.

"Is that a threat.. Hybrid. "

"Don't call me that." I warned.

"And if i do?" He snapped .

"Stop it Carlos!" Michael growled.

"For what! Everyone in this pack is scared of her! For god sake she is half Werewolf and half Vampire! Its not normal! "

I heard people coming into the kitchen trying to see what was happening as they watched what was going on, i knew Vikki was going to show up soon. But I couldn't hold back the urge to rip this guys throat out.

"Carlos leave it alone. "

I started to growl and i grabbed my hand around his neck as he gasped an others too as i squeezed digging my nails into his neck drawling blood.

"I don't care what I am, don't ever talk bout my brother again! " I yelled.

"Melissa!" Vikki yelled stepping through people.

I held onto his neck as he grabbed my hand trying to pull away but i was lightly stronger.

"Melissa.. Don't let go , listen to my voice. "

All i saw was red and the boys piercing yellow eyes staring into my red ones.

"If you ever disrespect my family again I'll kill you." I snapped and let go of his neck as he fell to the floor.

Vikki came up to me and grabbed my face looking at my eyes.
"You need to control your anger.."

The boy gasped and started chocking for air as people ran to him looking at his throat.

"M-Monster.." He chocked out staring up at me.

I stared down at him and said nothing.
Vikki growled and kicked him so hard, I swear i heard a rib break.

Carlos hollered in pain as he gasped for air .

"Don't call her that again! If anyone says anything bout my mate will go through me!" She yelled turning towards people as they looked away.

She pulled my hand as we walked through people as they looked away from me.
"Where we going?"

"There is something weird with your eyes.. "

"My eyes..?"

"Ya we need to see if .. You more Vampire than Wolf."

I bit onto my lip and felt my fangs coming out as i tried holding them back it was hard.. I was scared and wanted to know what was wrong with me.

Check out my book 'I'm Not Just One Wolf I'm The Whole Damn Pack'

WOOO! What do you think might be going on with her eyes? Think good and well cause I did a twist (; haha.

Comment and like!
Let's get to 18 likes!

Thanks for the readers, your awesome. Comment come books of urs i can check out. I'd love to read some of your work! :D

-MelissaMontgomery4-