Chapter 49.

---> Bloody War.<---

PART 2.

Read MY newwww Book! The Alpha's Mermaid! ( Copy Link Below To Start Reading!)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/21153185-the-alpha%27s-mermaid

Chatper 49:

We all hid behind the huge statue as me and Kayla stayed put until Jason and the other's showed up, I looked around at two guys walking around the bottom, I could hear Micheal's screams from down below.. I looked at Kayla who only nodded and slipped to the corner as we both ran down the stairs to the basment.

Scream's echoed the wall's as me and Kayla peeked around the corner and thank god no guards our Vampire's were there. Kayla sighed a relief as she walked down the cell's looking for someone..I didnt bother to ask as i ran to Michael's cell. He looked up at me.. blood covered his body and face, Scar's covered his body aswell.

"You shouldnt be here.."

"I'm saving you ass Michael." I rolled my eyes.

"If they catch you.."

"They are to busy probably to even notice."

I searched around for the keys and frowned with no luck, I looked over at Kayla as she held onto a girl's hand crying. "Who she?"

Kayla looked at me smiling. "My best friend.. They took her age's ago." Kayla sighed.

I nodded and frowed. "There is no key's."

Kayla gripped the bars looking at her friend as she frowned and rubbed Kayla's hand. "Zack has them.. He carries them alway's."

"He should be down here soon, He-

As on cue the basment door opened and me and Kayla looked at eachother and looked around for place's to hide. I got up and hid behind this nasty ass trash can as Kayla hid in a dirty clothe's basket. By her face she was even more pissed than she already was.

I peeked from the corner of the trash can and saw Zack and two other guys go to cell to cell checking on everyone.

'That stupid Vampire. Making us on duty and for what Zack?' A guy growled.

'Just be quiet and listen to what he say's. His Vampire's are keeping us safe from pack's arent they.'

They both sighed and checked on the cell's more, Zack went to Michael's cell as Michael glared at him. Zack sighed and kneeled down beside it.

"Listen-

"I dont want your fake appoligies... We were best friends! Look what you have become." Michael snapped.

"I told you to go witht the flow! You almost ruined it for us here! I had to snitch on you.."

Michael turned away. "If it was your mother they abused or your sister they raped.. I think you would do exactly what i did!"

"You killed ton's of his men day by day! That's why your being killed.. Even if Melissa wins.. You'r still dead.."

I looked over at Kayla who was just as shocked at me, Even if i did win.. He would be dead, This was bullshit.

"I dont care. I rather be dead than be here and dealing with you and him."

"Dont say such cruel words."

I was about to move and tackle him but Michael's words stopped me.

"When Melissa finds out.. The truth.. She will kill you."

Zack got up pissed and hit the cell and walked off to another person's. Michael looked over at me as i stared quesionably at him.. Truth? about what? He looked away at me and onto Zack as an Alarm went off and Zack's two friends went running up the stairs.

Before Zack could run up their i came from behind the trash can and jumped n his back as his he's hit the floor. I pinned him down as Kayla kept her arms around his throats.

He stared up at me and smirked.
"Melissa, what a pleasant suprised."

"Wish i could say the same."

Kayla grabbed the keys from his pocket as he growled, I tightened my grip on his neck as Kayla started unlocking all the cell as people ran out.

She went to Michaels and her friends unlocking it as she embraced her . I smiled and looked back at Zack who eye's were closed.

"What are you doing!"

He re-opened his eyes, They were bright red as he smirked. He pushed me off as i flew back and slammed into the wall.

The people in the cells still were yelling and hoeing and clawing at the cells like animals.
Zack stalked towards me as I got up and growled loudly symbolizing a sign for my pack.

I could hear shit happening upstairs as people screamed and crashing noises began.
Zack stopped and listened and growled running towards me.

I smiled and ran towards him as our bodies collided our nails scratched at each others flesh, blood stained the floors and walls. I punched Zack in the guy as he backed up looking at me.

He reached into his pocket holding a shiny needle that has purple substance dripping out of it. Didnt look good at all.

"Alpha! Dont let him touch you with that! Its wolfs-Bane !" Kayla yelled.

I stared at it and started to get nervous. If I get hit with that.. I will die if not treated and it will be to late for me to live.. I will become weak at the spot.

I growled as he tried spraying it on me as i dodged, He ran full force towards me as my eyes got wide. I tried backing up and looking for a wheapon.

The next that happened suprised me. Zack aimed for my chest as i closed my eyes.. It didnt hit my chest. The scent of blood escapades the cells.

I opened my eyes as saw Michaels body infront of me.. He took the full force of the needle.. Zack was bleeding as Michaels hand was inside his chest.

Both of them were dieing slowly as they both dropped to the ground.
"Michael!" I bent down to him and pulled his shirt up looking at the would.

The needle stabbed just below his heart.. The poison will go straight to his heart.. There was nothing i could do. Kayla ran over and tried helping him as i grabbed her arm shaking my head.

She bursts out in tears as her friend hugged her. Tears fell from my cheek as i looked at Micheal, he looked up at me and groaned.

"Why.. Why Michael.."

He laughed but only groaned.
"Your my little sisters mate.. She needs you."

I sniffled and couldn't stop the tears.
"She needs you too!"

"She needs you more that me. I betrayed them.. I-"

He grabbed his chest as i gripped his hand. He sighed and looked at me one last time.
"Melissa... They.. The council has your other brother.."

I stared at him confused, "I don't have another brother Michael."

He shook his head gripping his chest.
"Your brother lied..Melissa he needs your held.. Your brother wants to kill him.. Find him.. Save-

Michaels arm dropped as i stared at me.
"Michael... MICHAEL!"

Kayla turned her head crying as her friend turned away aswell. The other people in the cell blessed him and looked away.
I stared wide eyed at him as i just processed everything he said.. I have another brother.. And my brother Kevin hates him..

I gripped my pants as tears slid downy cheeks. I looked up at the ceiling as my Alpha eye's came out and growled very loudly announcing his death.

WOOO sad i know :(

WHAT DO YOU THINK ANOTHER BROTHER? HOLLY SHIT! Haha

Stay Tuned for part 3!

--> The Lies That Hide Within<---