Chapter 26.

--< Vacation.. Or Not?<--

Let's get this book to the top guys :DD! Haha.

Chapter 26:

As I was packing my bags i was excited to get away from the drama here at the house. Me and Vikki needed alone time and we were finally going to get it.

"Almost done?" She asked coming up behind me.

"Ya I'm done. " I smiled putting my last thing away in the suit case.

"So where are we actually going."

"We'll I'll talk to you about it in the car. Sadly we wont be alone either. "

"What? Why?" I asked a little disappointed.

"My father doesn't trust you an me alone.. So Michael and his friend are coming. Trust me there mad but there also happy to get away."

"Ah.." Was all i said. Stupid asshole. Ugh!

"Okay let's go, there waiting for us." She smiled and grabbed her packs from her her room as i grabbed mine.

We walked down the stairs as Vikki's father was talking privately to Michael, He just rolled his eyes and agreed with everything he said.

"Bye Vikki. Have fun."

"Ya bye. Bye mom. "
Vikki smiled and kissed her mom but ignored her father as we walked to the car.

We put our bags in the back as we climbed in the car, Michael was driving and his friend Cole was in the passenger seat.

We drove off and began our journey on the rode.
"So were we headed ladies?" Cole asked looking back at us .

Vikki smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Michael take us to were the hybrids are."

The car jolted to a stop as Michael stepped on the breaks and pulled over.

"What the fuck Michael!" Vikki yelled.

"Vikki are you crazy, they could kill us! " He yelled looked back at us.

"Watch what you say Michael.." I warned.

He looked at me and sighed.
"My apologies, but I'm being serious.. There being hunted they trust no one , who says they wont kill us."

"You have me. " I smiled at Michael as he looked at me.

"I wont let them touch you."

He sighed and rubbed his head. Thinking.

"I know you might not like me .. Or dont trust me .. But I'm nothing what your father says i am, I want to be something that my family couldn't , i dont want you guys protecting me from anyone. I want to learn and experience it my self."

Michael chucked lightly his eyes closed and a smile on his face.
"Spoken like a true Alpha."

"Indeed." Cole smiled.

"Okay, I'll take you there.. I cant promise you anything though Melissa. " He warned as he drove back onto the road.

"Thank you!" I smiled and patted his shoulder.

Vikki smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"So where to?"

"To where all hybrids hide"

We all looked at Michael as he smiled and looked back at me in the review mirror.

"Doven Bridge "

Woooo :DD Hybrid search!

What do you think will happen ? Will they find people or not ?!

Like and comment!

Read My New Book
Warrior Princess!

MelissaMontgomery4