Chapter 27.

--> ....... Why <--

Chapter 27:

I opened my eyes stretching lightly, i looked out the window as it was dark. Vikki was asleep next to me , i smiled at her sleeping face .

Michael was in the passenger seat now snoring away . Cody looked back at me and smiled.

"You know where were going?" I asked .

"Of course i do. Michael tells me everything." He smiled.

I looked out the car window and bit on my lip.
"How long have you knew Michael?"

He scratched his neck.
"About 20 years now."

"Wow." Was all i said.

"Ya he saved me you know." He looked at me in the review mirror. I turned and looked at him.

"He did?"

"Ya, i found my mate years ago.. She was the enemy's pack member."

I nodded listening.

"His dad.. Well you know his dad , said i can live with out her. Boy was he wrong."

"I snuck out to go see her at night when no one was around or awake. Until one day he caught me. He hurt my mate and let me watch."

"Thats awful. " I frowned.

"That's not all, he took me back to pack house and was gonna kick me out.. But Michael somehow stopped him. So now here i am obeying his father's laws.. "

I put my hand on his shoulder to show him how sorry i felt.

"I never get to see her.. We only write.. And thats in a blew moon because Michael delivers it for me. I just wish one day things will change."

I nodded as i looked out the window.
"Me too."

We drove for hours as the sun was coming up and the others woke up. Michael was driving as Cody slept. I felt really bad for him. I put my self in his shoes and i know his pain.

"What your doing for Cody is nice."

Michael smiled and looked at me in the mirror.
"I try."

We came to a stop at some bridge as Michael parked around back. He looked at me and nodded.

I got out the car and looked around, this place was a dump and smelled horrible.
Vikki got out the car and scrunched her nose up and walked next to me grabbing my hand.

Cody and Michael got out and walked behind us , they were on edge due to how fast there heart was beating.

"Let's get this over with." Cody sighed.

We walked forward down the dark alley and looked for any movement or anybody. Everything was pitch black and hard to see.
It smelled like trash and dirt.
It was horrid.

I stopped mid sentence as my eyes traveled to a body laying on the floor. The body of a dead Hybrid stood before me motionless.
There was a gun shot to his chest and claw marks against his throat.

He was young and didn't stand a chance. I balled up my fist looking at him.
They treat us with no respect.

In one quick motion Cody and Michael had claws and their throat and stayed still.
Two Hybrids came forth.. One girl and one boy.

They were smirking at us .
"Well well well, what do we have here."

"A couple of wolves i see. " The girl giggles.

"A dumb bunch two, you should know not to come down these roots."

"Were not hear for a fight." I warned.

"Ha, look what you people do to our kind!" The boy yelled .

I looked down at the young boy again and balled my fist.
"We have nothing to do with that."

"Your boring me. Ronny, David kill the boys."

My Alpha eyes came out as i stepped forward and growled a loudly growl staring at them , my claws were extended and ready to hurt anyone who hurts my friends.

The girl was the first to move as she got on one knee and was shaken with fear.
The two boys that i know are Ronny and David stood back from Michael and Cody.
The one boy stared wide eyed at me.

"Your.. Your." He whispered.

"An Alpha.. To Hybrids."

The girl looked up smiling as she got to her feet.
"Finally."

"How.. " Ronny asked.

"There isn't supposed to be one in thousands of years. " David spoke.

"Well there is in front of your eyes. "

They all looked at me. Time to shine Melissa. Ugh

"I know an heard what they did you use Hybrids.. And i dont like it as much as you do. I only found out i was an Alpha days ago.. But I will tell you this, i want to get Hybrids together again. Make us all one, protect one another . As a pack we can fight off enemies , we can bring down the council! "

The guys smiled and stepped toward me, the girl followed smiling as well.

"I will be your Alpha, and us Hybrids will stand again!"

They howled into the night smiling and clapping.

"I'm in. Alpha. Names Sara" The girl smiled standing next to me.

"As are we." Ronny smiled and David fist pumped the air.

"I'm Kyle, i will stand by your side." He smirked.

I smiled big and looked down at the young boy and knee'd down.
"I wont let them hurt any of us anymore." I whispered.

I put some of his blood on my hands and wrote a message in the wall and smirked as i walked away the other following us.

"Where to know." Sara asked. They hope in the back moving our bags getting comfy.

"To find more Hybrids. That wanna fight ."

Everyone started talking to one another as i turned back and looked at my message on the wall.

'Hybrids Will Rise'

WOOOO!
Tell me what you think! We got 4 so far haha.

Tell me what you think about Codys story :( sad i know.

Tell me what you think is gonna happen next!

:DD lets get this book likes! Woohoo .

I need names also , if you wanna star in the book . Tell me in the comments . I need your name. I will put you in the book and also tag you so it comes up on your main page! :)