Chapter 96.

--Who Is The Snitch--

Author's note!! (READ PLZ!)

(This book will be over soon! D:! Let me know if you guys want me to go to 200 than a sequel ! Let me know I need to know aha! I know I am writing The brother's book and everything before and after they met Melissa!!
Let me know in the comments what you think I should do! Thanks!!

Chapter 96:

I was moved to a room with no window's and it was Alvin's room, He didn't really mind sharing a room with me and Vikki.
All he wanted was no dirty stuff which made me laugh.

Sighing sitting on the bed Vikki had to guard's follow me around and it was so annoying.. But it was for me and my baby's protecting.

I know everyone wants to protect me because of that and I didn't like it.. Everyone die's usually when I am protected.

I thought about Sara and what happened.
She was still down there and hasn't woken up yet.
Kyle never left her side and when I tried talking to him he would just nod.. I didn't now if he blamed me but I felt like it was my fault.

Alvin placed a box in front of me as I snapped out of it looking up at him.

"My brother called. He said it was an Emergency Alpha talk"
I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

I started thinking maybe it was Lucia.. She always hated me because of Michael died.
I didn't wanna say anything as I kept my suspicion to my self.

"Vikki also wants you there."

I nodded getting up stopping infront of the mirror.
My stomach was slowly getting there as I smiled and rubbed it walking down the stairs .

Groaning I turned around and glared at the guard's as they stopped staring at me.

"Can you like not? You are annoying ! We're in the house for god sake!"

"Sorry but Alpha -

"If you didn't realize I am also your Alpha and-

"Don't mind her, It's the hormone's." Jason laughed walking past me as I turned red and smacked him.

"It is not! There like bugs.." I groaned.

"It's for your protection and you know it" He laughed.

"You know how I feel about being protected." I snapped.

He turned staring at me.
"That baby Melissa, He/She is important maybe the strongest Hybrid Alpha Or Luna there is gonna be.. It is for your protection and the baby's.. Suck it up." He walked away.

I stared at him and groaned loudly walking behind me as my dogs followed . I mentally laughed at the name.

Jason walked into the room as Alex was sitting there looking worried.
Lucia was facing the window .

I entered as eyes went on me.

"Vikki.. Tell your flee's to go.." I moaned.

She smirked and raised her hand as they left and shut the door.
Sighing I sat down and instantly grabbed the bag of cookie's from Vikki's desk as she stared at me.

"Sorry.." I mumbled chewing on them.

"So why have you called us here for a meeting?" Vikki asked.

It was me,Vikki , Alec, Alvin, Alex, Lucia, Jason and Kyle.

"Because.. Lucia."

She tensed up and turned around as my eyes went wide.
A huge scar went across her face as her eye's remained on the floor.