Chapter 51.

-->God Save Me.<---

Chapter 51:

As everyone was discussing the petty fight that barley happened and how strong they were taking on Vampire's i couldn't help but role my eye's. Jason and Kayla hit it off pretty well, Was i jealous? Nah. I looked over at Vikki who got up and went to talk to her mother. Her mother has been bed ridden since she was abused.. Vikki hasn't spoke since her brother died.. Part of me think's she blame's me.. Everyone told me to just lay off her for now until she comes to me.

Kyle and Sara were doing better for the past week's, He finally accepted her. Even though they have there spat's there working it out. I am happy this whole pack like's one another and get's along well with each other. Amy and Johnny are really close but Amy doesn't want anything except being friends and i see where she come's from. 

Carla and her husband have been taking care of there precious baby. She is growing up soo fast it's a miracle.

What am i doing you ask? Distancing my self from everyone. I feel responsible for everything that went on the other night. We lost people... People that mean's allot to other's.. People who were in my pack and had families to get back too. 

I sighed and sat back on the chair looking up at the ceiling. To make more stressed out, My older brother is a Council member.. He is killing Hybrids. Will he stop if he finds out i am one? An the Alpha to them as well.

A knock came at my door as i sighed. "Come in."

David and Fred walked in looking at me. I raised my eyebrow as they sat on the chair's infront of me. This room is my 'Alpha office.' Funny everything in here is my taste and helps me get away from people.

"Alpha." Fred spoke.

I blinked twice looking at them both as they just sighed. "You have been.. I don't know.."

"Apart. " David spoke up.

"I have things i need to concentrate on." I mumbled leaning back in my chair.

"Everyone celebrate's.. Except you?"

"Why are we even celebrating? We didn't win. " I rolled my eye's.

"We didn't?" They both spoke shocked.

"No.. He backed off after he told me information. He is planing something and i don't know what."

"An attack maybe?" Fred asked.

"Maybe.. But that's too tricky, Even after we took loads of his men." David responded.

I nodded and looked at my drink on the table. "He told me..." I sighed and closed my eye's.

"Told you what." Jason asked stepping into the room with Kayla and Sara.

I looked at them and sighed. " I have another brother."

"That's great Melissa! " Sara smiled.

I shook my head looking at Kayla who only frowned and nodded leaving the room. "I'll be back." She said.

I told her to go fetch Vikki before i have a melt down. She understood where i was coming from. She returned with Vikki looking confused slightly.

I sighed and stood up walking over to the window and opening it. Soon later Johnny and Amy joined in as well. These people were my main people i trusted. My Beta, My Warriors, My mate, and My to youngings.

"What's up Alpha?" Johnny asked standing around.

There was silence as i just stared out the window. "Melissa.. Are you okay?" Amy asked.