Chapter 36.

--> Oh Gawd. <--

Hey guys, i'm looking for someone to help me with idea's for a cover photo for the book , got any and you wanna share, Message me on here a pichure! :D .

Vikki's POV:

I sat on the couch of the pack house staring at the Tv. The funeral was yesterday for my father.. i feel lost without him even though he was a real ass to Melissa he didnt deserve to die... Melissa.. I feel bad for treating her like that, its just my emotions got the better of me and i couldn't control them. My wolf misses our mate terribly but i know i cant leave my mother right now in this condition.. She hasn't left the kitchen or her room in days. She talks to no one.

"Hungry?" She asked me coming in the living room.

"A little. Thanks mom."

She nodded and walked away into the kitchen, i got up and followed her in there. She was slicing away at tomatoes and lettuce. As i came in to help her she pointed to the chair. I sat down and said nothing.

"What you did to that girl was horrid." She spoke.

"I know mom.. I feel like shit already." I sighed and laid my head on the table.

"So how you gonna make it up, she calls your phone and the house phone and you ignore her. How can you live like this Vikki." 

"Mom.. my emotions got ahold of me and i dont know ! Plus i don't know what to say to her."

"Well you better talk to her soon, you want to know if she is safe right. Especially when her brother is out there looking for her.." She mumbled.

I totally forgot about her brother it made me growl thinking of him hurting her." Mom i love her."

She looked over at me and smiled. " I know baby." 

"She didnt meant for anything of this to happen.. She is such a nice girl and all i do is bring her down.. How will we work our when i cant protect her, she is always protecting me."

My mother turned looking at me slidding the plate toward me as i stared at her eyes.

"When the time comes.. You'll find it in you to protect her"

I nodded and ate my sandwich's only to be interrupted by a pack member running in. 

"Luna! The council is here!"

I spit my food out and glared at my mother as she looked at me with worry. 

"We say nothing about Vikki's mate!" My mother yelled through mind link.

I nodded and got up from my seat going into the living room where the Council stood looking around at the house, my brother came down the stairs and looked at them with disgrace as he stood next to me and my mother.

"Oooh dear Leah.. So sorry about your husband." The council man spoke. His name was Richard and he was the leader of them all.

There were over 10 council members in our home looking at us.. observing our every move.

"Thank you Richard.." My mother spoke.

"What happened and who was it."

My mother coughed lightly as i wrapped my arm around her. "Some how Vampire's found there way in and killed him.."

"Vampire's you say?" Richard asked walking around.

Michael watched his every move, where ever he walked Michael's fist balled up next to his side.

"Yes.."

"Weird. It smell's like Hybrids in here." He looked over at us.

I started to get nervous on the spot and so was my mother but she kept quiet as did i.

"Hybrids here?" She asked.

"Mhmm indeed. Have any stored in the cells?" 

"Not that i know of." She snapped lightly.

"No need to get angry Leah." He laughed.

I rubbed my mother's shoulder's as she was tense, she didn't need any of this stress and to top it off they think Hybrids did this! How cruel.

"You know we found an ally the other day.. and it was weird really. A sign was on the wall with blood saying Hybrids are rising. Strange is it. That they have the ball's to go against us wolves. Pathetic creatures." He laughed. The other's joined in.

I growled lightly as Richard's eyes snapped to mine. "Don't talk bout them in this house."

He coughed lightly and looked at my brother and me."Anyway.. We need to know, who has the Alpha gene ."

My mother blinked twice. "What?"

"Your two kids . Michael and Vikki . I presume right."

We both nodded looking at him strangely.

"One of you will become Alpha of this pack and will rule it. I don't know who was the next inline, i guess in a few days we will see." He smiled and stepped toward me.

"And i see you have your mate . Where is she?" He asked.

"She isnt here at the moment, i'll tell her you said hello." I glared at him.

He stayed quiet for a moment and turned his back on me and smiled.

"I shall be off, I want an update when the Alpha show's Leah."

"Will do ." My mother spoke.

"Ooh and Vikki.. Be safe." He smiled and turned away as they all left.

My mother sighed loudly and put her hands on her knee's bending over. Michael rubbed his head sighing as well. I was the only one that didn't move or speak.

"Vikki baby you okay."

I ran towards the phone and looked up Melissa's number. I need to call her now. I need to know she is safe.

"Vikki" Michael snapped.

"He knows!" I yelled.

"Knows what baby?" My mother frowned.

"He knows about Melissa!"

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! this is getting goood aha! 

How do you think they know about Melissa? haha coment below !

Like it up :]

Dont forget i need help with a cover photo, Message me and i'll pick one! :]