Chapter 6- I'm Back!

(Simrit's POV)

It was 7:25 P.M. by the time I pulled into the parking lot. I quickly rushed to the elavator and got in, and went to our room. I took out my keys, I was just really worried about Sierra and how she was doing with losing her job. I quickly opened the door and rushed into our apartment, only to see that she wasn't in the living room. I started to get worried I went to the kitchen she wasn't there either, oh my god. I ran through the entire apartment but I couldn't find her anywhere! Shit, it must be because of her losing her job! I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed in her cellphone number, it ringed once, twice, and then I heard her phone ringing, I ran over to where the noise was coming from. I saw her phone, she must of left it at home, shit, shit, shit, what do I do! I walked back down to the living room and decided to wait half an hour before going out my self to look for her. I decided to feed Zasha before I did anything else.

--------------------Half an hour later--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was really worried now. I got up, grabbed my bag, my phone and the keys. I rushed down to the parking lot and started up the car. I pulled out of the parking lot as fast as I could. I went to all her favourite places, the seawall, park, pool, ice rink, soccer field, library, Tim Horton's,......everywhere I could possibly think of. Oh my god! Is that her? I quickly closed the door to my car and ran up to her. When I got closer I realized it wasn't her. What am I going to do?! I decided if she didn't show up tomarrow I would tell the police. I got back into the car and started to head home....

---------------------------At home-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door and went inside, I looked up and there I saw her sitting there watching T.V.

"AHHH! ERMAHGOD! SIERRA!" I screamed and ran to her. I jumped at her and just hugged her.

"Um..great to see you to." She said laughing lightly.

"What do you mean?!" I screamed at her getting really pissed off, "What do you mean?! You fucking ass hole!"

"Um....Simrit? What's wrong?" She said backing away a bit.

"You really don't know? I was just so worried." I said calming down, "I thought you were gone for good."

"Oh...my god..I didn't mean to scare you..why didn't you just phone me?" She said looking down.

"Phone you? Your phone was at home!" I said staring right at her.

"Oh shit sorry..I thought it was in my purse." She said quietly. "I just went for a walk, you know just to calm down, and think about everything that's happened."

"OK, I'm sorry I over reacted, I should of thought about something a little more resonable." I said chuckling softly.

Thank goodness that's sorted out, I over reacted, that's all.

-----------------------------------------Author's Note--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter! Make sure you comment, vote, fan and all that magical shit! I would really appriciate it if you could tell your friends about my book. Thanks for everything :)