Chapter 38 - The She Devil

(Zayn's POV)

I mumbled random noises before opening my eyes. Sierra was sitting on my windowsill with one of her legs dangling out the window.

I let out an unmanly scream and ran to her grabbing her arm and pulling her inside.

"What?!" She shrieked.

"You could have died! Don't sit there again!" I scolded her. She shook her head fixing her shirt and my boxers that she was wearing as shorts. Her hair was straight at the moment and I brushed her bangs out of her face.

"God Zayn. Calm down. I'm not stupid." She muttered pushing my hand away from her face. I pouted grabbing her wrists and pulling her down on me.

We rolled around on the floor playfully wrestling each other. I was on top of her panting slightly. I kissed her sloppily.

"Eww! Zayn!" She said wiping her mouth. I may have drooled on her mouth by accident....

"I'm sorry! Let me make it up to you with another kiss!" I made kissy faces at her and leaned down. She shrieked loudly and ran out of my room. I laughed chasing after her. She was hiding behind Harry and Louis. I smiled deviously at her. She whimpered and ran out. Mistake. I chased her and picked her up by the waist. She squealed and turned around kissing me. My heart fluttered and I kissed her back forcefully. I stumbled and we crashed into the wall.

She giggled and took my hand taking me to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast beautiful?" I asked looking through the cupboards.

"Hmm. I want..... I want... YOU!" She yelled jumping on my back. I held her up and walked around the kitchen with her on my back. She leaned forward stretching her arms above my head to open a cupboard and then pulling out cereal. I set her down and we got whatever else we wanted. I drank my cup of milk and cleaned my mouth. She indicated for me to bend down so I did. Her legs came down on my chest as she sat down on my shoulders. I stood up holding her carefully. I leaned my head back rubbing her pussy. She moaned quietly. I grinned moving my head forward and walked into the living room.

"I'm taller than Harry!" She said happily. I walked to Harry and Sierra kicked her leg out trying to hit Harry. I stumbled around when she did that. I felt so off balance. Her hands flew to my head and she grabbed my hair in her fists yanking it. I screamed in pain but we were balanced again.

"God Sierra! Why did you do that? Now my head hurts!" I muttered. She laughed and hit my chest with her hands.

"Put me down." She said rubbing my shirt with her hands. I set her down quickly and Zasha ran to Sierra.

I noticed Liam, Taylor, Eleanor, Simrit, Niall, and now Harry was gone. Louis stood up muttering about a shower and went upstairs. Sierra ran upstairs with Zasha following her. Janet smirked coming over to me. She sat down on my lap and put her arms behind my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked pushing her away slightly.

"Oh Zayn. You're so perfect. Don't you see it's you that I want. I was just using Harry to get to you. And now that we're alone...." She said before leaning down and kissing me. Her hands were on my chest and she pushed me down on the couch. I tried to push her off me but she wouldn't budge. Her arms and legs were locked on my body. I let out a breath into her mouth but she didn't do anything.

"Zayn!" Sierra's voice said loudly. Oh shit. Janet got off me in surprise.

"Sierra! Thank goodness! Y- your boyfriend was holding onto me and kissing me. He wouldn't let go so I couldn't get away!" She said fake crying.

"I- what. No! That's wrong! She forced herself on me! She kissed me!" I said stuttering in surprise. I saw Harry standing in the corner quietly his bottom lip quivering as was Sierra's.

"But- she. Please Sierra? Please believe me." I said softly pleading. Janet ran into Harry's arms and started crying. But she looked over at me and smirked. How did they not see that?!

"Zayn. Just don't. Please." Sierra said before running out the front door.

"Shit!" I screamed loudly. My life is falling apart.

"I can't believe you mate." Harry growled.

"Harry I swear I didn't-"

His fist met my stomach and I grabbed it in pain. He shot me a dirty look and walked off with Janet.

I trudged to my room and slammed my door shut. My window was open so I went to it and started smoking taking extra long drags. I noticed Sierra sitting on the front lawn playing with the grass. I sighed leaning back against the wall.

Diana moved out because of her real parents. They wanted her back. And well we didn't really have a choice. And then all this happened with Janet. Now Harry hates me, and Sierra thinks I cheated. Great, just great.