Chapter 45 - Seeing You

*3 months later.*

My life is crap. I never went back to Zayn. Or Harry. Or anyone. I'm living with one of my closest friends, Alex. I'm grateful to have good friend like him. And I'm still working at the club. Just in a few months I can quit and get a normal job.

My contact with everyone is broken. When I first left they tried texting, calling, even came to the house. But I told Alex to tell them to leave. I have all my walls up. I'm cold. I don't let anyone in. I'm just a solid statue. Nothing can break me.

-------

"Alright Angel. You're in VIP." My boss said. I nodded and got changed and put my make up on.

I headed upstairs. One of the people at the bar gave me a circular tray with many cups of beer on it. I headed into the VIP area. I opened the curtain into the room but closed it immediately. There was a business deal going on in there. A rule at the club is you never interrupt a business deal.

I went to the second curtain and opened it. I almost dropped my beers when I saw who was sitting there.

Zayn.

Okay. Your at your job. Nothing is different. Just do what you have to do.

I put a smirk on my face and walk over to Zayn. Holy shit. I'm in a room. Alone with him. He can do whatever he wants to me. Not good.

Stop Sierra. Do your job.

I sat down on his lap looking right in his eyes and setting the tray of beers on the table. I take one taking a sip and hand the glass to Zayn. His face is expressionless as he watches me.

I get off him and go to the pole in the middle of the room. I'm grinding against it and I stare intently at Zayn as I watch him. He doesn't have a single expression on his face. I fake a few moans trying to get him riled up.

Nothing.

Leaving the pole I sit on Zayn's lap again taking his now empty glass and replacing it with a full one.

I stand in front of him and touch my self over.

I remove my top and let it fall to the floor. My breasts now visible to him. I sit in front of him and put my breasts near his face.

Nothing.

Most men would've tried to grab me or do something. But nothing. He just watched me sipping his beer.

I stood in front of him and slowly slid my hand into my bottoms and rubbed my cilt. I let out a real moan as I felt how wet I was.

He was doing this. He had made me wet. But he hasn't even laid a finger on me.

I quickly pulled my hand out of my bottoms and put on my top. I bit my lip running out of the room.

I go into my dressing room and head straight into my washroom.

I splash my face with water. Okay. Calm down. I haven't seen him for three months. And now I see him at the club. And holy shit. What happened to me.

"Angel!" My boss's voice interrupted my thoughts. I wipe my face and go to my dressing room opening the door.

"Yes?"

"You did great! The man you just danced for! HE'S RICH! He paid $5000! The club of course gets the majority of the money. But you still get $2000! Here's your share." He says handing me a black bag and leaving.

"That bastard!" I scream kicking the bag. I don't want his fucking money!

I change quickly and grab the bag going outside the club.

There is an old man who is intoxicated leaning by his car.

"Oh! Baby! C'mon over here Hun!" He says his words slurred. He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me to his car.

"Stop you ass! Creep!" I scream struggling to get away.

"She's actually coming with me." I hear a voice. I turn to see Zayn. The man was much shorter than him. He let go of my wrist. Zayn took my waist and led me to his car.

"Let go Zayn!" I scream. He continues pulling me along to his car.

"You really want that old creep to take you 'home'?" He asks holding open the passenger door.

I get in reluctantly and he closes the door. He gets into the drivers seat. I give him Alex's address and he takes me there. I open the door to get out and he watches me his hand still on the steering wheel.

"Thanks. Oh and by the way. I don't want your fucking money!" I say throwing the black bag at him and slamming the door shut. I go to the house and as I'm unlocking the door I turn to see Zayn speed off. I roll my eyes and go inside to see Alex sitting on the couch watching tv with pizza.

"Alex? What are you doing up so late?" I ask sitting next to him and taking a slice out of the pizza box on the table.

" I was waiting for you."

"Aww thanks Alex!"

"How'd you get home? I thought you were gonna call me to pick you up."

"Oh um one of my friends that works there, she dropped me off." I mumble pizza in my mouth.

"I saw a guy in your car Sierra." He growls.

"What's it matter to you anyways?" I snap.

He sighs loudly and turns to look at me."I'm just watching out for you."