Chapter 34 - Trouble At Home

(Zayn's POV)

I felt the bed stirring beside me and I had a feeling Sierra was getting up. I tightened my grip on her hips and pulled her against my body.

"Zaynnnn! Let gooo!" She mumbled moving around.

"No. And babe, let me just say, last night was goooodddd." I said cheekily. She rolled her eyes but I could see her lips tugging up into a small smile.

"You up for round two?" I asked kissing down her neck.

"Hell no!" She said hopping out of bed and pulling her bra and panties on. Before she could get her shirt I tugged my sweatpants on and ran towards her. She screamed dropping her shirt and she ran out of the bedroom. I followed her downstairs as Sierra ran into the living room. I was on one side of the couch and she was on the other. I ran to my right and she ran to her left running away. I caught up and lifted her up from behind. She giggled kicking her legs and squealing.

"Now you're in trouble!" I said growling. She giggled and squirmed around trying to get me to set her down. I quickly turned her around in my arms and she wrapped her long legs around my waist. I held her back and kissed her lips before playing around with the strap of her bra. She swatted my hands away and glared at me.

"Aghhh! Why can't kids these days just keep their clothes on?!" I snapped my head towards the door of the hotel room door seeing a lady standing with a cleaning cart in front of her. She quickly left the room and I looked at Sierra before we both broke out laughing.

"S- Sierra!" I said in between laughing. When we calmed down I grinned at her and opened the door a

bit. I picked up the sign on the table and showed Sierra.

"This way we won't be interrupted!" I said hanging the, 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door before closing it.

I watched her run upstairs into the bedroom. Following her upstairs I slammed her body into the wall and rubbed her sides with my hands. I let my hands roam her body and she let out a moan.

"Well, I guess we should get going now." I said grinning and pulling my body away from her. She looked at me for a few seconds before walking towards her shirt. I stopped her and picked her up bridal style. I got a small blanket and threw it on her covering her body. I got my keys and ran out the door. Sierra was screaming at me to stop and she was swearing while holding the blanket to her skin tightly. I reached my car and I set her down in the passenger seat. I drove us home quickly.

------

"We're backkkkk!" We sang walking inside the flat. Everyone's heads snapped to us.

"Well you two were very busy last night." Louis said smirking.

"Yes very seeing as you didn't have time to put all your clothes on." Simrit said smirking.

"If you two are going to show up like that, please get your own flat." Liam muttered shaking his head.

"Great idea LiLi!" Sierra said rolling her eyes.

"Just put some clothes on!" Harry said covering Janet's eyes.

"I have a blanket around me if you hadn't noticed! And Zayn has pants on!" Sierra said looking at Harry.

"Well he's not wearing boxers! You can see his boner more clearly than you ever could if he wore his boxers!" Niall shot back.

I felt my cheeks turn red and I tugged Sierra upstairs.

"Oh! Hold on Bradford Bad Boy! I ain't done here!" She said fixing her blanket and stalking over to the couch.

"You guys can argue later! Just please put some clothes on!" Taylor said looking at Sierra.

"Uh uh! Harry, Niall, and Louis are asking for it!" She said glaring at the three boys. I sighed and sat down next to Eleanor.

"This isn't going to end well." She said quietly. I nodded and leaned back into the couch as Zasha came over to me with her tongue out of her mouth and she panting a bit. She hopped onto the couch next to me before laying down on my stomach.

"You die now nigga!" Sierra yelled jumping on Harry.

Her blanket fell off and I watched with wide eyes as did Louis and Niall at Sierra wrestling Harry in her lingerie.

"Sierra! Your blanket!" I yelled starting to get up but Niall pushed me back down on the couch and sat himself down on my lap so I couldn't get up. Zasha sat next to Eleanor now after Niall had sat on me.

"My turnnnn!" Louis yelled prying Sierra off of Harry.

Oh my fucking god. My girlfriend is just in her bra and panties fighting with Harry and all the guys are staring at her body. Harry's probably having the time of his life right now with her all over him. I pushed Niall off me and pulled Sierra into my arms stalking upstairs with her over my shoulder. I locked my door and sat her down on my bed closing my curtains and turning the light on.

"What the fuck Sierra?!" I yelled staring at her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"You were almost fucking naked! And there you were fighting with those three idiots! Do you not fucking care if other guys see you like that?! Cause it looks like you want them to see you! What at you trying to do? Get in their fucking pants? Cause honestly that's what it fucking looks like! That's fucking slutty. I can't believe you! You know what?! When you're okay with someone seeing you like that it means you love them and you trust them! Like me and you! I don't walk around in front of girls in my boxers! And I especially don't jump on them and practically grind with them! You're a stripper, yes, you are! But that doesn't mean you do THAT! And in front of my best friends! That's fucking messed!" I yelled at her loudly and furiously not stopping my anger. She stared at me with wide eyes before she looked down and nodded quietly. I watched her pull a shirt and sweatpants on.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Work." She mumbled quietly.

I watched her leave my room and I heard the front door open then close. I sighed and ran hand through my hair feeling stressed and frustrated.