Chapter 17 - A Week With You

(Zayn's POV) 

I yawned, lifting my head I looked down at Sierra. Smiling, I kissed her forehead and got up. As I was about to get up I felt a hand on my arm, I turned around to see Sierra. 

"Morning." She said smiling. 

"Morning." I said back to her. Sierra gently tugged on my arm. And I listened, laying down next to her we cuddled in bed. 

"So, um Sierra. do you think we need to tell the boys anything?" I asked turning to face her. 

"What? You mean fucking eachother on our first date 'cause we were drunk?" Sierra smirked winking at me. 

"Aha, and of course how loud you were screaming my name! Pretty sure the people next door know my name now." I said back making her blush. 

"Well. let's not forget your moaning. Uhh ohh Sierraaa uhhhh." She joked mocking me, now it was my turn to blush. 

"That was hot." I said rubbing her thigh. She slapped my hand away. 

"Whatever you crazy chick, let's go downstairs, yeah?" I said pulling her up with me. 

"Sure, and just remember that I'm your crazy chick." Sierra said getting up and standing next to me. I picked her up bridal style and carried her downstairs into the kitchen. 

"What you in the mood for love?" I asked placing her down gently on the counter since she was still sore from THAT night. 

"Umm, just toast and juice I guess." Sierra said lowering herself carefully down from the high counter top. 

"Alright, grab the bread for me love?" I asked getting out the plates and two glasses. Sierra got out the toast and the juice. After we finished making breakfast she set it up on the dining table. 

"You wanna do something today?" Sierra asked taking a sip of her juice. 

"Yeah but I can't think of anything to do." I finished my toast. 

"Sea wall! Aquarium.........Aquarium!" She said taking our dishes to the kitchen. 

"Mmm okay." I kissed her cheek and we both went upstairs to shower and change. When we were ready we both headed outside, a black Bently was waiting for us. One of my personal drivers was taking us since I didn't know how to drive. 

-------

"Here we are." The driver said. 

"Thanks." I climbed out of the car with Sierra. 

"Yay!!" She said grabbing my hand and running to the counter. We payed and headed inside. She was dragging me everywhere showing me lots of different fish. And then we went to the 4-D movie (A/N- Yes, for those of you who don't know the Vancouver Aquarium here in Canada does have a 4-D movie, it's so cool! Same as 3-D but you can feel! Like you get sprayed with water, you feel air, bubbles, vibrations, weird other feelings that set the mood for the movie!) Getting our 3-D glasses we headed into the dim lit theatre. The movie started. There weren't many people in the theatre since the Aquarium had just opened about half an hour ago. Only about 5 others, and they were far away from Sierra and I. Placing my hand on her thigh I rubbed it. She slapped my hand away again. This time I put my arm around her waist and she didn't mind that. 

------

When the movie finished, we continued walking around and looking at things. At the end we went to the dolphin show. I called up my driver and he dropped us off at Tim Horton's, it was close to the hotel we were staying at so we were just going to walk back later. 

(Sierra's POV) 

"What do you want to get?" I asked Zayn. 

"Not sure, surprise me." He said standing in line. 

"Can we get two French Vanilla Cappuccinos? And two donuts, Sour Cream Glazed and Vanilla Dip. For here please." I ordered for us. Soon we were sitting at a table in the back eating and laughing. We talked about our lives when we were kids, and Zayn tried to get me to quit my job of being a stripper again. Like that worked. 

"I actually have to go to the club next week." I told him taking a bite of my donut. 

"I'm coming too then." He said. 

"Oh, cause you wanna watch me strip while you get horny? And not just over me, over all the girls there?" I asked him getting a bit mad. 

"No, I just wanna make sure you stay safe." Zayn said holding my cold hands in his warm ones. 

"Shit, your hands are freezing. Here love." Zayn said pulling out a pair of gloves from his pocket and sliding them onto my hands. They were pretty big on me. 

"Let's go back now." Zayn smiled at me getting up. He took my hand and we both walked back to the hotel. 

----------------------------------- 

"Zayn and I went out together, had a lazy day, and just had fun getting to know each other. It was really great to spend time with him. I really think I've found my guy." I said telling the boys what we did excluding the whole drunk sex part.

Zayn smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. 

"Sureeee." Louis said disbelievingly. 

"Ahaha whatever Louis." Zayn said laughing. It was already 10:30 pm when we got home, and now it was 11. 

"We should go to sleep." Zayn mumbled against my neck. 

"Yeahh." I said yawning. 

Zayn picked me up so I had my arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist amd my head was on his shoulder. He had one hand on my back, and another under my ass. And we both headed upstairs to sleep.