Chapter 24 - Back Home

(Sierra's POV)

The boys were coming back today. Eleanor had been a great help, I was now 2 months and 3 weeks in. You could clearly tell I was expecting now. I often went for walks and mothers would look at me in disgust. I shrugged it off but it still hurt.

"Hey babe. The boys will be here in half an hour!" Eleanor squealed.

"Yeah.." I said nodding my head.

We went around the house making sure everything was ready. I closed all the doors and we both sat down on the couch. I rubbed my stomach, I was scared, nervous, excited, and happy. All at the same time. Morning sickness was getting worse. And I had trouble getting comfortable at night to sleep.

"Mummy loves you." I murmured to my ever growing stomach.

The bell rang and Eleanor got up excitedly. She ran over to the door almost tripping on the way. I laughed at her and stayed on the couch. It was so much work to get up. I watched her take a deep breath and she opened the door.

"Louis!" She screamed attacking him with a kiss. They all greeted Eleanor. But I noticed Zayn wasn't there.

The boys came to me and they all stared in awe at my stomach. I giggled hitting Louis's head when he was going to lick my stomach.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked looking at Liam.

"He's coming. He got separated from us by the fans." Liam said.

"Oh okay." I sat quietly waiting for him to come while the others caught up with each other.

We heard the door open and in came a out of breath Zayn. His hands were on his knees and he was bent over breathing hard. I saw a few rips in his shirt. El got him a glass of water and he drank it all quickly.

"Thanks." He said smiling. Then his eyes traveled to me. He fixed his eyes on my stomach.

"Hi." I said shyly. This was so awkward.

"Hi. Er, how have you been?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Good." I played around with the edge of my shirt.

"Well, we are now going out! Bowling!" Louis yelled. Everyone gave out cheers.

"Uh, I think I'll stay home." I said looking up at them.

"Yeah, but who's gonna-" Liam started talking but Zayn cut him off.

"I'll stay with her." He blurted out. They all got up and headed out the door leaving Zayn and I alone.

"Sierra...." He started trailing off. I let out a sigh and rested my head on his chest.

"Go shower." I said looking up at his deep eyes. He nodded and went upstairs. I turned on the tv and got into a comfortable position.

After about 10 minutes someone rang the bell. I quickly got up and walked to the door my hand resting on my stomach. I was wearing a baggy shirt and a really really big jumper so you couldn't see my stomach.

Opening the door I saw a purple haired girl standing there.

"Hi, who are you?" I asked trying to not sound rude.

"What? You don't remember me stripper?" She asked with a cocky smile.

"What do you want?" I growled. I had a short temper. Bitch wants to fight she'll get a fight.

"I'm Perrie. Remember how you stole Zayn from me? Well I'm here to take him back." She smirked.

"Oh. It's you. Zayn's not coming back to you. He's not yours, remember how HE broke up with YOU?" I said pissing her off.