Chapter 36 - The Game

(Taylor's POV)

I woke up with Liam next to me. I smiled and pecked his lips. He opened his eyes yawning. Aww! He's so adorable!

"Morning babe." He said wrapping his arms around my bare waist. "How are you?"

"A little sore honestly." I said blushing. Liam had taken my virginity last night.

"Mmm." He mumbled pressing his lips against my neck. "I love you Tay."

"I love you too Li."

"What do you want to do today?" He asked sitting up. I shrugged while pulling on a bra and panties. Liam pouted as I pulled on one of his shirts. I smiled and sat up next to him.

"I don't know..." I murmured wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Babeee.... What do you wanna do? C'mon, I know you want to do something!" He said.

"Well, there is one thing. There's a Chicago and Vancouver game today. And I was wondering if we could go, ya know just to watch the Blackhawks kick Vancouver's ass!" I said excitedly.

"Aha okay! Let's get ready! But you have to lend me one of your jerseys!" He said pulling his boxers on. I nodded and ran to my room quickly passing Harry.

I pulled Liam's shirt off and got my two Toews jerseys. I decided on wearing my black boots with dark blue jeans. I pulled on a black tank top and then my jersey. I ran a hand through my hair and decided to curl it lightly, my makeup consisted of mascara, baby lips, and just a bit of concealer. I wasn't to big with the whole make up thing. I picked up the other jersey and went back to Liam's room.

"Here ya go Li." I threw the jersey at him and he caught it quickly pulling it over his head.

"Woo! Let's go!" I grabbed my crossover shoving my phone, sunglasses, and my keys in it. We both walked downstairs and Liam walked me to his car. We got in and I turned on the radio getting pumped up.

We laughing and screaming the whole way there.

I rushed inside of the arena and Liam came after me. We both got to our seats and just a minute later the game started.

When the second period was done it was tied at 2-2. Liam and I got up and stretched. We had some time to get food. I walked up the stairs to the top of the arena. I stopped Liam and slapped his arm.

"What?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"Look." I whispered nodding my head in the direction of where I saw them.

"Oh my god." He said. There they were. Zayn and Sierra making out in the corner, they were both wearing Canucks jerseys with blue and green face paint lines on their cheeks, and they were making out. Just full out snogging.

"What do we do?" I whispered.

"Annoy them obviously. Embarrass them." He said. I smiled and we both ran closer to them and started screaming.

"Blackhawks! Blackhawks! Blackhawks! Canucks suck dick!" I yelled and Liam joined in. Sierra pulled away from Zayn and he pouted at her.

"Hey! Canucks will kick your asses! You wanna go you mother fuc-oh. Taylor? Liam?" She asked. We broke out laughing while Zayn just awkwardly watched us.

"Well Blackhawks are going to win." I said smirking.

"Well we'll see that you're wrong once the Nucks kick your sorry asses." Sierra said.

"Hmm. 2 against 2. You and Zayn are betting on the wrong team." I said.

"Oh really? Well let's make that 3 against 1." Sierra said before strutting to Liam and putting her hand on his chest and one on his shoulder.