Chapter 20 - The Unexpected (Part 2)

(Sierra's POV)

"Sierra, you're pregnant." The doctor said. My jaw literally dropped.

"And I need to know if Zayn is the only one you've had sex with recently." She continued. I nodded slowly. I don't think I'll be able to speak.

Zayn got me pregnant. Oh my fucking god. I'm pregnant with Zayn fucking Malik's first baby.

"B-but I used protection....."Zayn trailed off. The doctor just looked at us without saying another word.

"D-did it break?" I said finally.

"I guess so. But holy fucking shit." Zayn was just as surprised as I was.

"Okay, Zayn and Sierra. You're both young. And I need you, Zayn, to stay with her. Most guy's your age will leave their girlfriends when something like this happens. So you really do need to stay with her. She's only 17." The doctor said looking right at Zayn.

"Don't worry, that didn't even cross my mind. I'm not leaving her." Zayn smiled at me, " We're going to have a baby! You and me! Together!" He hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Okay, so this is what's going to happen. I'm going to get you a personal doctor that you'll always go to during all of this. It's going to be female, just because Sierra will be more comfortable. I know, Zayn you'd rather have a guy doctor, but you know it's for Sierra mostly. Zayn you need to talk to the new doctor about what you're going to have to learn. You're both going to go to classes for soon to be parents. I'll set up your next appointment to be next week, Tuesday. At....4 pm. So you can meet the new doctor. Okay?" She said looking at the two us seriously. We both nodded.

"Okay you're done, just be careful sweety." She said opening the door for us to go home. We both said bye and left to Zayn's car. He drove us home.