Chapter 35 - I'd Risk It For You

(Zayn's POV) 

Sierra hadn't come home yet and it was already 10. This is so frustrating! I was currently sitting on my bed with Diana next to me. She was playing with her dolls. I need to get rid of my stress. I picked up Diana and took her to her room and gave her a jacket. 

"Where are we going?" She asked putting her jacket and shoes on. 

"You're going to stay with Taylor and Liam for a sleep over!" I said looking at my hair. 

"Okay! Oh! Can we ask them if Flynn can come too?" Diana asked smiling. Flynn was a boy in her class, those two were unseparable. It was quite obvious that they would be marrying eachother when the time came. I nodded and called Flynn's parents. I made sure if it was alright and they agreed. I helped Diana pack her things and then we went to pick up Flynn. And last I drove to Liam's house. 

Taylor answered the door and she let the two kids in while I told her why I was dropping them off. 

"Zayn really? Getting drunk doesn't solve your problems." She said shaking her head. Taylor and I were on our way to being friends. Well, we talked to eachother more than just hi and bye. 

"Right now that's going to help me a lot." I said walking back to my car. I got in and drove to the club Sierra worked at. As soon as I got in I went straight to the bar and ordered a few shots. 

I took them one by one and soon I was drunk. I watched the girls on stage and whooped from where I was sitting on the bar stool. This was a very amazing club actually. There was the stage where the strippers danced and infront of the stage were many tables where people could sit and watch. To the right was where the dance floor was. And then next to the stage were the double doors which led to the place where the strippers and everyone else that worked there went and infront of the doors were fog machines around them to cover the floor in that area.Then to the left of there were the booths and they were a bit more secluded and close to there were the stairs that led to the V.I.P. area. Upstairs was even better. Another bar, the private places for V.I.P. treatment and there were cool lights everywhere along with more tables and places to sit and a dance floor. I took another shot as the stripper left the stage and another female came out. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it was Sierra. She hadn't seen me yet. 

I watched her dance around and shake her ass strip and I'm not going to lie, but there was a very large bulge in my pants that I couldn't control. Her smooth movements took her from one end of the stage to the other. There was this guy that was close to the stage and he was whooping and whistling to encourage her to come to him while smacking her ass when she came by him occasionaly. That fucking asshole. That's my girl! No one touches my girl except for me! 

I stalked over to him and I was sure Sierra had spotted me now. I punched the guy in the gut and he turned to me with a vicious growl. Next thing I knew he had punched me square on my left temple. I felt slightly light headed but I kept throwing punches at him. Then I stopped when he had pulled out a gun. 

"I will shoot!" He yelled. I punched him again quickly trying to get him to drop the gun. But he picked it up before me and held it pointing straight at my heart. I watched him unable to move as his finger went to the trigger. I closed my eyes readying myself for the shot. I heard it go off. There was no pain. I opened my eyes to see body guards holding the guy down. But everyone was staring at the ground. I lowered my head looking down. Sierra was on the floor and there was a lot of blood oozing out of her shoulder. 

"Sierra!" I screamed picking her up, her blood covered my hands and my shirt as I held her to my chest. What have I done?! She just risked her life for me! And the last time I'd talked ot her was when I was mad and I was fighting with her. I can't believe this! 

I heard the sounds of an ambulance and soon paramedics were around me and they pryed her away from my body. I was allowed to ride with her so I did. 

-----------------------Seven hours later------------

"You can see her now. She's awake." The nurse said walking out the door. I ran inside to her. She was sitting there quietly reading a book. I threw my arms around her and kissed her continuously.

"Zayn." She whispered my name in my ear. "You're okay Zayn." She sighed seemingly relieved. 

"I'm fine! But you. You risked your life for me even though we were fighting. I just- I don't get it..." I murmured. 

"I jumped in front of you Zayn because I love you. I would do anything for you." Sierra said smiling. I kissed her and rested my hand on her cheek. 

"I love you too." I said looking into her eyes. Her lips formed a smile as she watched me with curious eyes wondering what I would do next. 

"Zayn! Sierra! What happened? Can you tell us anything?" There were people banging on the hospital room's door. It was fucking paps. 

But a second later security came and got rid of them. 

"Do you want to go home?" I asked. She nodded and I called the nurse. After filling out some release papers I helped her out of bed and into the washroom where she could change. She was still a bit shaken up and I watched out for her in case something happened. 

She was absolutely beautiful no matter what. I love her. The way her hair falls down to her waist. And the way her eyes seem so deep and dark. I love the mysterious aura she gives off. Her amazing figure was always a great sight. And her smile. Her smile was cute and flirty. 

"Hello? Earth to Zayn?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face a few times and I came back to reality. I blinked a few times returning moisture to my eyes because I realized I had been staring at her without blinking. She chuckled and took my hand. I followed after her in sort of a daze.

When we got inside my house I led her to my room. She agreed to sleep in my bed with me tonight. I pulled off my shirt and pants leaving myslef in my boxers. I decided on a pair of sweatpants and a blue short sleeve shirt. Turning off the light I got into bed next to Sierra wrapping my arms around her carefully. 

"Wearing all your clothes? What happened to just the boxers?" She said teasingly running her hands down my chest. I shrugged and kissed her lips softly. 

"Night babe." I said resting my head in the crook of her neck. 

She wrapped her arms around my torso and cuddled with me. "Night Zayn."