Chapter 18 - The Club

(Sierra's POV) 

"Hey Zayn." I said getting his attention. 

"What up babe?" He asked. 

Zayn and I were just in his room laying around. 

"I'm going to the club in half an hour. I have work there from 5-8, and it's 4." I told him getting up to get changed. I took off my PJ's and changed into dark blue jeans and a simple white shirt. I headed downstairs and Zayn came down after he had changed. I ate a light snack and we both walked to the club because it was only about 15 minutes away. 

Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist protectively. I smiled up at him and walked into the club. I headed into the back dressing rooms in the club. My boss was waiting in my room. 

"Angel! Baby!" He said and I pulled away from Zayn to give him a hug. 

"And who's this you've brought with you? He's a good looking fella, always looking for more male strippers." My boss said winking. 

"Uh, no I'm just her boyfriend." Zayn said pulling me closer to him. 

"Aha, a protective one, is he? Don't worry about me, I'm gay. Your dress is over there. On in 20 sweet heart." My boss, Baze said winking at Zayn. 

I went over to the dress, it was black and super short, the lingerie was also there. I went to the washroom and changed and applied tanning oil to my skin. I walked back out and over to my make-up table. I could tell without looking Zayn was checking me out. I applied my mascara, lipstick, etc. 

"Alright I'll get someone to escort you up to the V.I.P. level and you can watch from there." I told him heading towards the door. 

"Babe, you'll be safe right?" He asked again. 

"Yes!" I took his hand and told one of the security guards to take Zayn up to the V.I.P. section, and I headed to the stage. 

"Alright you're on now." A man told me that was standing there. I strutted out on stage and winked at the drunk guys in front of the stage and back at the bars. I went over to the pole and swung around it once. The music was pumping and super loud. I looked up at the V.I.P. section and saw Zayn smirking, he had a beer in his hand. 

I ran my hands up and down the pole, I climbed it and grinded and just did my job of getting the people in the crowd going crazy. I walked to the edge of the stage and shook my ass in front of the guys, they gave me a couple slaps on the ass. Disgusting. 

I continued dancing for another half hour. I had another hour left still. I went back to the pole and slid out of my dress. I was now in my lingerie and the guys shouted even louder. I went back to the front off the stage. Shaking my ass I ran my hands up and down my body. One of the guys grabbed me and pulled me into the crowd. And he started touching me inappropriately. All the guys around him came around me as well and touched me. 

(Zayn's POV) 

I saw Sierra get pulled into the crowd of guys. I quickly ran down to where the front of the stage was. I pushed my way through the guys and found Sierra on the floor on her knees trying to keep the guys away from her, shoving away the guys I took her in my arms and she hugged me back tightly. Security arrived and they led us to the dressing rooms and kicked out the 7-10 guys that had went after Sierra. 

"Babe? Babe? Are you okay? Sierra?" I asked her wrapping her small body with my Varsity jacket. 

She was breathing deeply. 

"Angel! Are you okay?" Her boss came in. 

"Don't worry I got her." I told him. 

He left the room. I took her in my arms and placed her on my lap. 

"Sierra? Are you okay love?" I asked her again. 

She took a deep breath, "Z-Z-Zay-Zayn." She stuttered out my name. 

"Shhh baby." I comforted her and pulled her closer. 

"Let's go home." I said getting her sweatpants. I didn't bother getting her to change her lingerie, I helped her put on her sweatpants. I didn't bother finding her a shirt, I just closed up my jacket on her. I quickly led her back to where we were staying. I took her hand and took her to my room. 

I sat her down on the bed and took her in my arms again. 

"I thought you said you were safe?" I asked her. 

"I don't know, I am safe, it was just that one day. No one's allowed to do anything like that. And it's never happened before." Sierra said. 

"Please don't go back there." I pleaded her. 

"I have to, I need the money." She said back looking up at me. 

"But I can take care of that!" I said taking her hands in mine. 

"No Zayn I'm not taking any money from you." She protested against me. 

She wouldn't listen she just fought against everything I said.

"It's 9. We should go eat dinner." I said taking her downstairs. Harry had made dinner and all the boys were eating. We joined them and headed upstairs when we were done. She took off my jacket and her sweatpants and went to sleep in her lingerie. I slipped into bed in just my boxers. Taking in my arms again, I softly kissed her lips and we both headed to sleep.