Chapter 29 - In my arms.

(Louis's POV)

I woke up feeling stuff and tired. Sleeping on a couch in the hospital isn't exactly luxury. Eleanor was laying awake next to me. I kissed her lips and we both looked over at the hospital bed. Zayn was asleep in the bed next to Sierra holding her as close as possible. Pretty sure he's not allowed doing that, but it was sweet of him.

I sighed and got up.

"Let's go get tea for everyone." I said taking Eleanor's hand. We went down to the cafeteria in the hospital. Getting several cups of tea we carefully went back to the room.

Everyone was awake including Zayn. And I almost dropped the tray I was holding when I saw a nurse next to Sierra's bed checking her as she was sitting up in bed with her eyes open. Awake. I put the tray down and so did El. We ran over to the bed and hugged her. Zayn was still in the bed holding her tightly.

"Okay, you're all good I'll ask the doctor when you can leave." The nurse smiled brightly and left.

"Taylor. I'm sorry." Zayn said embarrassed. She hugged him and went back to Liam. We all say around drinking our tea. Zayn shared his tea with Sierra since I didn't expect her to be awake. We were all seated around the bed.

"Man, Louis, El, you two should've seen Zayn when Sierra woke up. He started screaming and he kissed so hard I swear Sierra almost fainted from not getting enough air." Harry said laughing.

Everyone laughed at what he said. But Zayn and Sierra blushed.

"Hey Sierra say something!" I said smiling at her. She sat quietly smiling down at her hands but her eyes widened when she saw her own stomach.

Her hands went to Zayn's arm and she gripped it hard.

"Z-Zayn!" She said scared.

"Sierra, our baby was, uh they couldn't, they couldn't save our baby." He stuttered. She broke down just like Zayn had and cried so hard, Zayn's cheeks were starting to become wet from New Years that had started falling. Her eyes turned dull like Zayn's. And they both sat their drained, their usual smiles gone.

They were going to be a family. But that all changed. I have no idea how they are feeling. I can't possibly imagine it or compare it to anything else.