Chapter 42 - Double the Trouble

(Zayn's POV)

I wake up feeling quite grumpy. Sierra wasn't in bed next to me which just made me more mad for some reason.

I pulled on a black t-shirt and sweats before heading down stairs. I walked into the living room to see Harry with his arms wrapped around Sierra. Sierra was resting her head on his bare chest and he was only wearing boxers. Sierra's shirt was riding up showing her stomach and her shorts were barely covering her ass.

"Sierra! Get up! Now!" I yelled. She fell off of Harry onto the floor and Harry screamed. They both froze and looked up at me.

"Morning Zayn." Sierra smiled weakly and stood up smiling. She kissed me softly, resting her hand on my chest. I pushed her off me.

"Just make me some breakfast." I muttered glaring at her. She nodded avoiding eye contact. I shot Harry a look before storming upstairs.

"Why am I getting so mad?" I said aloud. So what she fell asleep on the couch with Harry. They're friends, it's like she slept over at a friends house and they stayed up watching movies and then just end up passing out. So what.

"Zayn?" Sierra's quiet voice knocked me out of my thoughts. "I erm brought you your breakfast." She said walking to me staring down at the plate of food in her hands. I smiled at her but she didn't see it as she stood in front of me looking down as I took the plate from her hands.

"Sierra?"

"Yes Zayn? D-Do you want me to go get you something? I can go get it." She stuttered.

"No. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to eat with me. You haven't had breakfast yet so I'm sure you're hungry." I say sitting on the floor with the plate. She smiles a little as she sits in front of me. "Here." I hand her a peace of toast and she takes it putting Nutella on it. We eat breakfast and I make comments here and there but she doesn't reply other than nodding and giving me small smiles.

"Um. I was wondering if you wanted to do something today? I have the day off, so I thought we could spend time together. Unless you know you're busy or you don't want to..." I said. I always got kind of awkward when there's tension, or if we aren't exactly on good terms.

Real smooth Zayn. Nice one. I mentally rolled my eyes at myself. Stupid me.

She nodded quickly pecking my lips.

"What should I wear?" She asks tilting her head slightly to the side.

"Well. We're not really going anywhere fancy. But it's not exactly a proper date I guess...... Okay sorry. I'm all cluttered. And I just confused myself.... Um I just thought you haven't gone out in a while, so I'm taking you to the mall. And yeah.." I said. I'm going to kill myself. How stupid can I get??

"I'll be ready in half an hour." She said before kissing me and skipping off to her own room.

I sighed and went to my closet to get something to wear. Why do I have to be such an idiot? I just hope we have a peaceful day....

(Sierra's POV)

I knocked Harry and I's kiss out of mind. Got rid of all the tension and put only Zayn into my mind.

Now what do I wear? I rummaged through my clothes and pulled out a loose top that had the Union Jack on it along with a pair of black tights and combat boots. After changing I put my hair up into a high sock bun, and put on a bit of make up. Zayn called out from the other side of my door and I finished putting on lipgloss before going out to meet him.

"You look beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and took his hand. We went outside to where his car was parked and Zayn held my door open for me. I got in and he ran to his side getting in and starting the car.