Chapter 31 - Decisions (Part 1)

(Louis's POV) 

Zayn was bring Sierra back today. We had decorated the house with balloons, streamers, glitter, and a huge banner that Niall, Harry, and Liam had made. The glitter was of course my idea, but I knew they weren't going to let me throw glitter everywhere, so I woke up early this morning and threw it everywhere. As in everywhere. On the couches, all over the floor, the t.v., bedrooms, and Harry hair. But I left Zayn and Sierra's room alone. And me being the genius I am, got a shit load of fresh rose petals and put them on Zayn's bed and all over his room. I also put out candles and lighted them. I was sure they would go into his room first. And when everyone else woke up I got yelled at obviously.

So anyways we were all hiding in the dark waiting for them to walk into the room. And apparently they had some great news for us. 

We were all whispering to each other and I ran my hands through Harry's glitterified curly hair. He was totally rocking it, I like his better with glitter in it. We stopped talking immediately when we heard the locks in the door releasing, and the door knob turning. We heard talking. 

"Guess they're not home..." Sierra said. We all stayed hidden waiting for them to turn the lights on. Then they finally turned on. 

"SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME!" We shouted jumping out from our hiding places. Then Zasha came running and jumped at Sierra's feet. Sierra laughed and said thanks to all of us while petting Zasha. We had a huge group hug and we all ate together. 

"So, um. We all decided that we would kind of let the two of you have the house to yourselves tonight, cause you guys are probably tired and all. So we'll just be going now." Harry said and we all stood up to leave. 

"Wait!" Zayn yelled. We spun around to face the two. 

"Our good news is...that Zayn and I are back together." Sierra said kissing Zayn's lips. 

We all cheered and waved goodbye heading out the door. 

"Bye!" I said picking up Zasha and taking her with me and locking the door.

(Zayn's POV) 

"We have the whole house to ourselves Sierra." I said moving close to her. I rested my hands protectively on her waist and her eyes turned dark with lust. I placed my hands under her bum and she hopped up wrapping her toned legs around my waist.. I kissed her hungrily and she tugged on my hair. I carried her to my room upstairs without breaking the kiss. Setting her down on the floor I locked the room. We both stared in awe at my room. 

"D-Did you do this?" She asked. 

"No.....oh my god...Louis." I muttered smiling. 

"Well that was nice of him, he knows us well." Sierra smirked sexily tugging on the collar of my shirt and I pushed her down on my bed kissing her. I pulled away and she frowned at me. 

"One minute babe." I said running into my washroom to put on a condom. I came back and went straight back to kissing her. She tugged on my shirt and I pulled away for a second to take it off, and she pulled me down again. 

I slowly started unbuttoning her shirt and she squirmed around a little uncomfortable. 

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." I said kissing her cheek. She nodded. 

"Sierra? Are you sure about this?" I said pulling away after undoing just one button. 

"Yes Zayn!" She said tugging me down. 

"Sierra?" I asked looking down at her and sitting in between her legs while she stayed lying down. 

"What?" She asked impatiently staring at my chest. 

"Hey look at me." I said and she listened. "Are you ready? Cause if you're scared after what happened before I get it. And we really don't have to do this if you don't want to." 

"I'm completely ready. I think that you aren't. I think you're scared Zayn." She said smirking at me. 

"What? Of course I'm ready, I'm not scared." I muttered. 

"Zayn you are scared." She said holding my hands, "We don't have to." She whispered softly. 

"I never really thought the day would come when I was scared to have sex." I said looking down at our intertwined hands. 

"Aw baby. It's okay. We won't tonight." She kissed my cheek and pulled me under the sheets, and we discovered even more rose petals. I chuckled at what Louis had done and climbed in anyway. 

"Ahahahaha!" Sierra broke out laughing and I looked at her. She pointed to my table. There were rose petals there too, but I looked for a while longer and realized the rose petals said 69. I blushed and quickly wiped the rose petals out of their form. 

"Louis..." I muttered. I wrapped my arms around Sierra's waist and pulled her into my bare chest. She did up the button on her shirt covering her cleavage. I smiled and kissed her lips. 

"Sorry babe, I guess I'm just scared to hurt you again." I said shyly. 

"It's okay Zaynie. I love you." Sierra said wrapping her arms around my torso. 

"I love you too." I mumbled yawning. "I missed you." I whispered into her ear. She nuzzled her head into my chest and I felt my eyelids droop down and close.