Chapter 22 - Our Day

(Zayn's POV)

I heard my alarm go off. Groaning I shut it off. Sierra got up slowly. Her stomach still wasn't showing, it was going to start showing in about half a month.

"Zayn get up, we have that appointment today." Sierra shook me weakly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as she pulled a cardigan over her plain black tank top. Her hair was all messy but she still looked beautiful to me.

"I'm feeling pretty good." She said sliding her feet into her bunny slippers and fixing her grey sweatpants.

"Can I just go like this?" She asked pouting.

"Ahaha no, no. Change." I said pulling on skinny jeans and a dark shirt.

"Fuck. My hair." I muttered trying to fix it.

"Here baby." Sierra said smiling. She fixed my hair quickly so it was in my quiff again.

She changed quickly and we made breakfast. We only had 10 minutes until our appointment. Running out I quickly drove to the new address. We arrived at a hospital.

"Hi I'm Zayn, and this is my girlfriend Sierra. We have an appointment with Dr. Gray." I said smiling at the secretary.

"Oh your just on time. She's waiting for you." We were lead into a room.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Gray." A woman that look just 23or 24 smiled at us.

"We're going to be seeing eachother a lot so why don't we get to know eachother better. I'll go first. My name is Madeline Gray, I'm 22 years old. Young for a doctor I know. Aha, but yeah."

"I'll go next." Sierra said. "My name's Sierra Lightwood and I'm 17 years old. I love swimming, cooking, dancing, art, music and sleeping!" She said smiling.

"I'm Zayn Malik, 19 years young! I like singing, obviously aha, art, music, sleeping and making out with Sierra." I said winking at her.

"Shut up!" Sierra laughed hitting my arm.

"Ahaha okay you two. So your classes can be either private or with a whole class." She said. I talked with Sierra quietly.

"Can we have private classes?" I asked.

"Yeah of course! But they're done at home. So would you prefer coming to my home or me coming to yours?" She asked.

"Our place." I said.

"Okay! I'll see you this Saturday at 4! I've gotten your address and number from the files Zayn. So I'll make sure to contact you. And that's all. So I'll see you later! Bye now!" She said smiling. We waved good bye and headed home.

I opened the door letting us in and Sierra sat down on the couch.

"Movie?" I asked. She nodded.

I put in Monsters inc. I cuddled against her cold body and she kissed my lips softly.

Half way through the movie I got up to make popcorn. I felt arms wrap around my torso from behind. I knew it was Sierra so I continued putting the popcorn into the microwave.

"We have the whole house to ourselves. And we're watching a movie." She mumbled against my back.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked turning around and pressing my body to hers. She smirked at me and grabbed the tie around my neck. Sierra yanked my tie and pulled my face close to hers.

"C'mon I'll show you." She said seductively in my ear. I bit my lip holding back a moan. She turned around still holding my tie and pulling me upstairs.

I kicked the door closed with my foot. Lying down on the bed I pulled her on top of me. My hands went to her waist. And hers went to my hair as soon as I pressed my lips against hers.

She tugged on my shirt hard and I pulled away to take my shirt and pants off. She took off her clothes leaving her in just her lingerie. Sierra's lips quickly reached with mine.

"Zaynnn." She moaned my name when I started to kiss her neck. I bit and sucked her neck.

"Sierra no! Stop teasing!" I yelled when she started to rub my cock through my boxers.

I grabbed her hands and pressed my lips against hers again. Tracing her bottom lip with my tongue asking her to open her mouth. She smiled into the kiss and kept her mouth closed. I urged to open her mouth but she didn't listen. I bit her lips gently and she finally opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue into her mouth hungrily.

We heard the front door open and Sierra quickly got off me and put her clothes on.

"Maybe a different day babe." She winked at me and walked out. Letting out a sigh I just stayed laying on the bed. My body was still tingling from Sierra's touch. Smiling I got up and pulled my clothes on. I walked downstairs and they all turned to face me.

"Ooo Zaynnn. Nice sex hair." Louis said winking at me. I quickly got my phone and looked at my reflection. He was right, my hair was totally screwed up.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Zayn mate come here." Liam called me over and patted the spot next to him. Eleanor was talking to Louis quietly, Harry, Niall and Sierra were in the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked plopping down next to him.

"So you and Sierra....uh how do you feel about having a kid? You're 19 and she's only 17...." Liam said trailing off.

"Yeah I know we're young. But what can we do? There's no way were having an abortion." I said softly.

"Alright. But be careful. She's really young and you're going to be 20 soon but still. You're just a kid at heart." Liam said laughing. I chuckled and gave him a hug.

"Ziam!" Niall screamed walking back into the room with Sierra and Harry.

"What happened to Niam??" Niall said fake crying into Harry's shoulder. Sierra just broke out laughing.

The rest of the day was great. We all chilled out for the whole day.