Chapter Six: Everything Changes

I let out a loud sigh and go to move some brown hair out of my eyes. Only before I can reach it, a head reaches out and pushes it behind my ear for me. I'm not surprised to that the hand belongs to Harry. He finally started acting normal again this morning.

"Are you excited to go to London, Andy?" Liam asked from the seat in front of me.

"I'm so excited. British guys are so hot. I bet I can sleep with at least...." I ramble getting excited at the thought of new targets.

"Andrea Hendricks, you are in a relationship." Ali scolds from her seat behind Liam.

I just roll my eyes as I feel the plane take off. This is a feeling I'm used to by now. I never stay in the same place fore very long.

I knew that the world saw me as happily taken, but that didn't mean that I had to be that way behind closed doors. My feelings for Harry were complicated and honestly they scared the hell out of me. So I just needed to get rid of them.

"Andy, I thought you said no more guys." Harry whispered in my ear once Ali and Liam had settled into their own conversations.

If Liam was ready for another relationship and over Danielle, he and Ali would be flawless together. I quickly shake the thought away and turn my attention back to Harry.

"I didn't think you would care." I tell him honestly.

"Andy, if someone finds out it will ruin you." He warns, but it sounded like that's not what he really wanted to say.

"If someone finds out, you'll walk off spotless. The only bad thing people would say about you is how ignorant you were for trusting me." I counter.

"Fine, Andy, I care. I don't want you sleeping around. I want you to be better than that." He says shakily running a hand through his perfect curls.

I'm not going to lie, his words stung a little. I think back to when we first had breakfast that morning and I had told him that I wanted to be stronger than hurting myself.

"Fine. I'll behave, but only if you bring your A game, Styles." I whisper seductively, and I see his expression change to one of cockiness. I just honestly wanted to break away from how serious the conversation had gotten.

"I always bring my A game." He smirked.

"Oh, that's it. Maybe I should try Zayn. He seems like he would be good in bed." I smirk back. I liked teasing Harry. His reactions were hilarious.

"You don't mean that." He whispers huskily in my ear, and involuntary shivers run down my spine.

"You're right. I don't. I would be happy with only you for the rest of my life." I admitted and my eyes widen the seconds the words leave my mouth.

That sounded too much like a commitment for my taste. But what scared me more than the fact that I had said that out loud was the fact that I had meant it. Those words were true. I would be content with being with Harry, but that didn't sound like a casual fling. It sounded rather serious.

"It's a little soon to be talking about forever, Andy." Harry says loudly with a smirk on his face. I just blushed and buried my head into his chest.

"You two are so cute." Ali cooed causing my face to burn even more.

"Awe, little Andy is blushing." Louis screeched from behind us, and I just buried my head further into Harry.

"So, Andy, what does your schedule look like for the next few weeks?" Liam asked while tapping away on his phone.

I paused to think about it. Management had gone through my schedule with me the other day, but I couldn't remember a word of what they had said. Something about an interview and maybe a photo shoot with Josh who just happens to be in London doing promotion, which was management's idea. Josh Hutcherson, who happens to be my costar, and I are not allowed to leave the country unless the other is close behind. Which is okay because we're really good friends.

"She has to go to a movie premier tomorrow night, which I'm assuming you also have to go to. If not, Harry you would go with Andy as her escort. She has to do Alan Carr interview on Tuesday. She has a photo shoot on Thursday, and other than a few other small appearances she's free." Ali spouted out.

"We have a few interviews and small appearances, but then we're off as well." Zayn commented, startling me  a bit since I thought he was asleep. 

"Where are we staying?" I asked Ali with a small frown on my face. I should really start paying attention during meetings.

"You're staying with Lou and I, and Ali is staying with Niall." Harry answered instead of my blonde best friend.

I just raise my eye brow in his direction, and Ali did the same. I'm guessing that she didn't know about this either.

"I totally approve of you two and all, but that just screams teenage pregnancy waiting to happen."  Ali protested, her blue eyes bright and wide.

"Ali, I may be a slut but I'm not stupid." I rolled my eyes at her. I may sleep around, but I'm always careful.

It was her turn to roll her eyes at me, and Harry and the guys were trying to hold in their laughter. They most likely took it as a joke, but Ali and I both knew that I was serious.

"Harry, why would you want to be with someone like her? A guy like you could do so much better." Ali commented with a scoff. I just rolled my eyes again.

"I think they're perfect. It's like the other finally met their match." Niall commented and I smiled at the Irish lad. 

"I think we're perfect, too." Harry added with a cheeky smile, and I just pressed my lips on his cheek.

"Babe you missed." Harry pouted the second that I pulled away from him, and he pulled my lips onto his.

I had to admit that the kiss was getting a little heated, and that it was easy to forget that we in fact were on an airplane and not alone in his bedroom, or my bedroom, or his car. I ran my hands through his soft curls and his were travelling up and down my waist causing me to shiver in the best way.

Everyone had turned around to their own conversations to give Harry and I a bit of privacy. I guess they don't enjoy seeing their best mate make out with his fake girlfriend. 

For the first time since I agreed to this, the word fake made my heart sting a little bit. It was easy to forget that Harry and I weren't in a real relationship. I mean, if we were then I would tell him about...

I quickly shake those thoughts away. He already knows that I dated Kendall. He didn't need to know about why we broke up or about the consequences that I faced because of that relationship. He didn't need to know about my imperfect family or the story behind the scars that are on my wrist. He didn't know anything about me. It was strictly physical. No strings attached just the way that I like it, only I wasn't sure that I was completely okay with it.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry whispered onto my mouth after we ended our kiss.

"How much I need a drink. I need to make it through this trip with my sanity." I lied smoothly. I am an actress after all.

"Well, are you excited to see Cher again?" He questioned, sitting in his seat correctly this time.

"Of course. I need some girl time." I smiled thinking about it. I would finally be able to vent to someone who won't judge me.  In just a few hours I would be with my best friend again.

I'm sure that I would break down crying the second that I saw her, but that's just because she's the only one that truly knows. Maybe I should tell Harry if we're going to be close. Maybe Harry deserves to know, just not yet. It's not the right time to dump all of that on him.

He most likely woulnd't care anyway.

That was my last thought until I fell asleep for the remainder of the flight.