Chapter Twenty Nine: Dashes

Harry's Point of View:

It's safe to say that I was a mess. I am so far past drunk I'm not sure how I'm even conscious anymore. I had tears in my eyes, and even though I'm dancing with some redhead at a club that Louis had dragged me to, all I could see were a pair of blue eyes filled with betrayal and hurt.

Thinking of her, I suddenly felt very overheated, and I couldn't breathe. I had to get out of there.

I pulled away from the drunk girl I was grinding on and made my way for the exit. I was silently hoping that no one would follow me out, and if someone did I hoped it would be Louis and not Niall.

Niall has been very hostile with me ever since I broke up with his new best friend. He won't even look at me, and when he does I'm pretty sure he just wants to hit me. Sometimes I wish that he would. I would deserve it.

When the cool London air finally wraps around me, I pull out my phone and dial a number that I know I regret later.

I knew as soon as I hit her name in my contact list that it would go straight to voice mail. I know that I'm the last person that she wanted to talk to, I just knew that I had to hear her voice.

I listened to her voice telling me to leave a message and she'll call me back, I could also hear my own voice in the background mocking her formal tone. It made my heart hurt more than it already did. I patiently waited for the beep before I started talking.

"I don't know if you'll even listen to this, and I know that even if you do I'll most likely never know it. I just need... I need you to know that I love you so damn much. I can't even stand it. One day, I hope that you'll find a better me, and I won't hurt you anymore." I slurred into the phone, hoping that she'll even be able to understand my words.

"I miss you so much. I didn't think it would hurt this much, but it does. You know, you should call Niall. He's a bigger mess than I am. Did you know I got kicked out of the studio today? Yeah, I couldn't stop... couldn't stop thinking about you. Every lyric reminded me of you." I continued, but now it felt like I was talking to a brick wall rather than the love of my life.

"I need you to know that the girl I've been seen with, it's my cousin. I don't think I'll ever move on from you, especially not anytime soon. I hope you don't cry over me anymore, Andy. I don't deserve it. Louis just found me and he's going to take my phone away, but always remember that no matter what goes down, I'll always love you." I hung up my phone quickly as my best mate stared at me with pity in his eyes.

Didn't he know that I didn't deserve pity? I did the wrong thing to the only girl I've ever cared about, and he looks like it's me that he feels bad for.

"She loves you, too. I know she does." He whispered as he pulled me into an embrace.

I don't even know when I started crying, but before I knew it I was sobbing into his dark shirt. I hated that I was falling apart like this, and I hate that there were going to be pictures of my little breakdown everywhere. I hated even more that Andy would see them.

"How could she love me anymore?" I choked out, not noticing the three other boys who had joined us outside.

"The same way that I still love Danielle, and the same way that you still love her. Love like that doesn't die just because you aren't together." Liam tried, making me jump at his presence. I didn't want them to see me like this.

"I need to fly to America. I need to make this right." I knew the alcohol was making it so that I wasn't thinking straight, but it still sounded like the best idea at the time.