Chapter One: Call Me, Maybe?

I wake up in an unfamiliar room with an annoying pounding in my head. This is never a good sign.

I try to run a hand through my hair, but it gets caught in one of my many tangles. Great, sex hair. Just as I go to untangle it, last night comes crashing back down on me. Drinking with Ali, dancing with Harry, leaving with Harry, getting photographed with Harry, hooking up with Harry. Crap, this was going to be a difficult mess to clean up.

I gently move his arm off of my waist, and go to collect my clothing that's thrown across the room. Harry and I were eager last night, weren't we? I quickly get dressed trying to make as little noise as possible. I could avoid a possibly awkward encounter with Harry after last night.

I swear rather loudly when I finally look at my phone. I had ten missed calls from Ali and several text messages. They all pretty much said the same thing. 'Where are you?' 'Andy, what the hell?!' 'Andy, answer me now.' I groaned and decided to just ignore her. She would know that I was with Harry soon enough.

"Are you trying to sneak out?" Harry's voice made me jump. I could have sword that he was still asleep.

I turn to see him staring at me with an amused look in his eyes, and a cheeky smile on his face. He was obviously not phased by me trying to slip out unnoticed.

"Yep, superstar. If you must know I have a photo shoot." I lied. Well, half lied. I did have a photo shoot. It just wasn't for a few more hours. "Plus, Ali is freaking out." I added as an afterthought.

"Is she the blond that you were with last night?" He asked, and I raised my eyebrow at him.

I hadn't noticed Harry until he came up to dance with me, so it just surprised me that he had noticed me. I thought that he was surprised that it was me he was dancing with, but maybe he was just surprised that I gave him the time of day. He did say that he had heard about my reputation, but I'm honestly not as bad as the media makes me out to be.

"Yeah, she is." I snap out of my thoughts and answer him.

"Let's go get coffee. This hangover is killer." He groaned, burying his head in his pillow.

Maybe we both were a little more wasted than I had originally thought, because my head was still pounding as well.

"There's a Starbucks down the road, but I can't go wearing this." I gesture down to my dress from last night.

Wait, did I actually agree to go and get coffee with him? This isn't the way I usually do things. Normally, I would just rock a guy's world and leave, but it was really hard to say no to a hungover Harry.

Harry just shook his head and climbed out of the bed. Before I even have time to react, a shirt and a pair of sweat pants are being thrown in my direction.

"Can I wear one of your blazers, too?" I ask with a small pout. One that got me everything.

I hear him groan before I am hit with a navy piece of fabric.

I scan over my new outfit. Harry had thrown me a white shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and one of his blazers. He was crazy if he thought I would be giving any of this back. I loved wearing guy's clothes.

"Harry, do you think I'll be able to fit in your pants?" I asked skeptically holding his jeans up to my waist. They would obviously be way too long, but maybe I could just roll them up.

"You had no problems getting into my pants last night, Andy." He said cheekily, causing me to send him a smirk in return.

I was surprised at how well they actually did fit me. I tucked the shirt in, pulled on the blazed, threw my hair up into a messy bun and then I was ready to go. I wasn't really in a position to care about make up, so I didn't give it a second thought. Time to let some natural beauty shine.