Chapter Seventeen: Consequences

"I think that I've messed things up pretty well today, Ni, and that I should be punished." I whispered into his ear, my voice sound rough and seductive.

I squealed as he unexpectedly pushed me back onto his bed, placing his body that it is hovering my smaller one. 

He didn't say anything, rather he just shot me a smirk that would have been a little scary if we had been in any situation other than our current one. He gently leaned down so that our bare bodies made contact with each other's. I decided to take control and kiss him hastily.

You could practically taste the lust rolling off of the both of us. He deepened the kiss and ran his cold hand down my spine causing me to shiver and move my body closer to his if that were even possible to begin with.

I took a sharp breath as his fingers reentered me. I let out a throaty moan into th kiss as his fingers began to move at a painfully slow pace. This teasing would quickly drive me crazy. Normally my hookups don't drag it out like this. They just want to hit it and quit it, but things were a lot more exciting with Niall.

"Niall." I broke my lips away from his, and his quickly went to work on my bare chest causing the tightness in me to grow, causing the wanting to grow. "Stop teasing me." I pleaded as he slipped in another finger, making them go faster.

"You said you wanted to be punished." He reminded me, slowing his fingers down once again causing me to groan. He smiled deviously at me before I decided to take matters into my own hands, literally.

I trailed my fingers down his chest before I took him into my hands and gently began massaging his length causing him to moan my name out, only growing my excitement. Niall moaning had to be one of the hottest things in the world.

"I want you." I breathe out. I removed my hands from him when my legs began to shudder from his movements within me. He moved his lips back to mine, drawing me to the point where I was about to beg I wanted him so bad, and Andy Hendricks begs for no one. It's usually the other way around.

"How bad?" He murmured sensually. 

"Bad." I replied, moving my lips to his neck and gently sucking. I felt his body tremble slightly and had to hold back from smirking in satisfaction. I'm glad I had the same effect that he seemed to have on me.

I gently pressed my lips to his then gently trailed them back down his jaw. 

"I want you so bad, Niall." I whispered in between whisperers, careful to keep my voice low and even breathing as he pulled his fingers out of me and moved his hands back to my chest.

With one last harsh suck on his neck, I knew that I had him exactly where I wanted him and that I was seconds away from getting exactly what I wanted.

He removed one of his hands from my body and reached over me to get something out of the drawer next to the bed. I realized that it was a condom, and quickly took it away from him opening it myself. I giggled softly as I rolled the condom onto him at a painfully slow pace. I was careful to touch him in all of the right places as payback for teasing me earlier.

He roughly spread my legs, and his eyes scanned my body with the same smirk that he had been wearing earlier. 

I let out my loudest moan yet as I felt him slowly ease himself inside of me. It took me a second to adjust to his size, since the only person I've slept with recently was Harry who has nothing on Niall. I ran my nails down his back and whispered his name a few times while he began to move in and out. It was an unbelievable sensation, the feeling of his moving with mine.