Chapter 54 - Not your average guy

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

This isn't part of the story, I just wanted to write this chapter and see what you guys think.

What if Senpai was a yandere?.

You were walking over to Senpai's house, He said he needed some help with his homework. You walked up to his door and knocked. It took a moment for Senpai to open the door. He smiles " Y/N! Just the girl I wanted to see." You walked inside his house and said " I brought some snacks for us." Senpai chuckles " You didn't have to do that." He walks away " I'll be right back Y/N. I'm gonna get my homework." You sat at the couch and said " Take your time Senpai." You waited for a few hours and you thought ' Is something wrong?.' You heard a loud thud, it was coming from downstairs. You ran to the basement and saw Ayano tied up. She was cover in blood and her eyes were covered. Ayano screams " Please! Don't hurt me." You said " Ayano? What are you doing here?." Again said " Y/N, you have to get out of here." Before you could say anything, you felt someone grabbed your shoulder and injected you with a syringe. You fell to the ground and felt your vision to become blurry. You heard a voice said " You shouldn't come here." Before you pasted out, You turn around and saw a figure staring at you. 

* Time Skip

You woke up with Senpai's face right in front of you. He smiled " Morning Princess~." You asked " What happened to me?." Senpai said " Oh nothing! You just pasted out." You noticed that you were tied to the bed. You asked " Senpai? Why am I tied to a bed?." Senpai chuckles " Oh, I made sure that you won't run away." You tied to move but the ropes were too tight " Senpai you're scaring me." Senpai hugs you " Oh don't worry dear. I'm just protecting my queen from the world." You said " Don't touch me or I'm calling the cops." Senpai smirks " It's no use. No one will find us here." You asked " Why are you doing this?." Senpai answers " Ayano was trying to steal something that's mine. But now, I finally have you all to myself." You cried " I want to go home." Senpai sits up " Sorry my love but, this is your home." He kisses your forehead and gets off the bed. Senpai walks towards the door " I'll be back soon. I have some....business to attend with Ayano." You said " Don't do you dare do anything to Ayano you...you monster!." Senpai walks out the door  " Sweet dreams my little angel." He slammed the door shut and you thought ' I thought he was average.'