Chapter 30 - After school

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

S/C = Your Skin Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V

WARNING: Pervert Teacher

You were in class writing your homework. The teacher walks in and smirks " Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I hope everyone pays close attention." You hated the way he smiles at all the ladies and Osano rolls his eyes at him and mumbles " What a disgusting man. Trying to pick up teenagers." Mr. Rana grabs out a handful of papers and said " You'll be working on homework for the next ten minutes." You remember meeting him after school. 

* Flashback 

You were walking down the halls when you notice Mr. R. You ran towards him and yell " Mr. Rana I'm here." Rana turn his head and he smiles " Miss L/N! You came." He unlocks the front door and you went inside. You sat at your desk and ask " So....can you explain why you wanted to talk after school?." Mr. R went up to you and said " You had got an D on this worksheet. You need to fix that." He gave you some homework and he pulls up a chair next to you. You grab out a pencil and you read the first question. Question one: 5 x 6 ( 5.9 + 9) =?. You wrote down the answer and the teacher was watching your work. He secretly moves his hand towards you starts rubbing your S/C Thigh. You felt a soft touch on your leg and you blush. You pretend to ignore the touching and you thought " What is he doing?." You went to Question two and he smirks at you. Question two: 24 divided by 2 + 4 =?." Rana moves his hands slowly inside your pants to reach your......The bell rang and you quickly ran out of the room.