Chapter 2 - Meeting Ayano Aishi

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You notice a town very far away and your father said " We're here!." You sigh as you watch the town come closer and closer. Hours later, You were in your new room sleeping in bed. You woke up to check the time. Your eyes widen, You were gonna be late on the first day at school. You got up and change into your school uniform. You didn't had time to have breakfast so, you skip breakfast and ran outside. The school was so far away, You couldn't believe you had to run that far. When you finally made it to school You notice a girl hiding behind a tree. She was stalking a boy who was wearing a black school uniform. You walk behind her and ask " What are you doing?." She turns around and shushes you. You were staring at a boy who was checking his phone. He walks inside the school and she said " My god He got away again." She moves away from the tree and You question " Who was that?." She said " Taro Yamada. But, Everyone here calls him Senpai." Senpai? Who calls a boy Senpai?. She ask you " Are you new here?." You reply " Yeah I am! I just move here." You both walk inside to school and she smile " My names Ayano Aishi or as I like to call myself Yandere Chan."You thought " Yandere chan?! What is that an anime name?." You said " And I'm Y/N L/N." You went to your locker and she said " I guess I'll see you around. Have a nice day Y/N!." You wave goodbye to her and went to your first class. Good thing You didn't notice the scissors she had in her pocket.