Chapter 34 - When two boys meet

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were walking next to osano najimi. He didn't really felt like talking to you. You said " Sorry we have got a chance to talk. Maybe we should hang out sometime." Osano didn't say anything back. You poke him and he blush a little " Why are you touching me Y/N?!." You reply " Sorry Osano I won't do that again." You smelt something delicious in the air. You follow the smell and Osano said " What you doing you weirdo?." He sighs and follows you to the cooking club. You saw Amao odayaka stirring the mash potatoes. You lick your lips as he pours some gravy. Osano caught you spying on him and ask " Are you spying on him?." You blush and Amao found you spying on him. Amao smiles " Good evening Miss L/N! Would you like try my mash potatoes?." You giggle and Amao saw Osano behind you. He ask " Who's that behind you? A friend?." Osano give him a " Shut up " look and said " We're not friends." You dip your finger in some gravy and lick it. You smile " Mmmm this is delicious Amao." While you were tasting the gravy, Osano said "What do you think you're doing Amao?." Amao shrugs " What are you talking about?. Are you jealous of me?." He blush " No! You trying to steal Y/N from me." Amao thought for a second "Oh! You're in love with Miss L/N." Osano crosses his arms and turn his back " I'm just protecting her from you." Your face was cover with mash potatoes and gravy. Osano grabs your arm and drags you out. You ask " Is something wrong Osano?." He answers " Just shut up Baka."