Chapter 38 - My Hero

Y/N = Your  Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were outside the school near the cherry tree. A random guy walk up to you and said " Hey baby. What are you doing here by yourself?!." You notice he was holding a beer bottle " Sir we're not suppose to drink on school grounds." He took a sip of his beer and burp " Rules suck! Come here and give me a kiss." You back away from him " Don't want to! Leave me alone or I'll call the cops." He breaks his beer bottle and points it towards you " You better come here lady or else." You started running away and he follows you down the hill. Your ankle was still hurting from early and you felt his bottle mark your cheek. You hid behind a wall and he was running around the school. You ran off to save yourself from the drunk guy. You bump into Aso and he ask " Y/N?What are you running from?." The drunk guy finds you and yells " There you are sweet cheeks." You hid behind Aso and he said " Sir take it easy. Put the bottle and no one gets hurt." The drunk guy ask  " Is this your boyfriend baby?." You yell "  Shut up I'm not your baby!." He gets mad and he gives Aso a mark on his cheek. Aso punches the drunk guy to the ground. He pull the guy by the shirt and the guy said " Look i'm Sorry. I won't do it again I swear." Aso gets him the death scare "Touching her again and you'll never see the light of day." He drops him and the drunk guy ran away. Your eyes were tearful " Thank you so much aso!." You gave him a hug and Aso blushes. He hugs you back and said " Anytime Y/n anytime."