Chapter 31 - Let's play some basketball

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were at the gym once again sitting at the bench. You were watching Aso Rito shoot some basketballs. He turns his head at you and ask " Hey Y/N! Watch join?!." You back away and said " Oh no no, Sorry I'm not much of a sports player." Aso rolls his eyes and pulls you in the court. You try to free yourself but, he said " Come on! It'll be fun. Just you and me." Aso dribbles the ball on the ground " The rules are pretty simple. You dribble the ball away from the other team then, you shoot it in the hoop. Get it?." You nod " Yes but I don't think I can....". He interrupts by shooting the ball over your head into the hoop. You look back at him and said " Oh it's on!." You grab the basketball and Aso said " This is gonna fun." You dribble the ball at him and he steals the ball. He dribbles towards the hoop and you ran after him. Aso shoots the ball into the hoop but, he miss and you got your chance. You grab the ball and ran as fast as you can to the hoop. Aso was behind you and you took a risk and through the ball at the hoop. The ball went in the hoop and you yell " Yeah! No one misses with Y/N L/N." Aso rolls his eyes and said " Beginners luck." You did your weird victory dance then, your eyes widen at the clock. You stop dancing and gasp " Oh my god! I'm late." Aso picks you up with his strong arms and said " Don't worry I got this." He ran out of the gym like a tiger and through the halls.