Chapter 43 - Rashes and bumps

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were having a weird itch on your back. You were scratching it and you notice it was getting red. You went to the nurse's room and ask " Hello? Nurse kina. Are you here?." You saw him cleaning the floor and he looks up " Oh my! I'm so sorry." He gets up and you told him " My back is very itchy. It turns red if it's scratch." Mr. Kina grabs your hand and he said " Let me check it out ."  He leads you to the bathroom and you took your shirt off. He blushes fifty shades of red as he stares at your F/C bra. Mr.K looks away and said " Just turn around and try not to move." You blush and you quickly turn your back on him. He took a long look at the rash and said " Wow! You probably been touching poison ivy." Your eyes widen " Poison ivy! Can you get rid of it?." He nods " I think we still have some lotion for this." Mr. Kina runs out to get some Lotion while you thought ' What have I got myself into?.' He comes back with the lotion and he pour some on his hand. He tells " This may be a little weird but, please don't tell anyone." You reply " Agree" and he rub the lotion on your back. It felt cold and you moan a little as he rubs his hand on you. He blushes hard and his "little friend" pops up. He wipes his hand off and said " That should do it. Now promise me you'll never get near poison ivy again." You put your shirt back on and said " I promise. Thanks for the help."