Chapter 17 - Stage fright

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were sitting outside of the drama club doing homework. You saw someone ran past you crying. You didn't know why that person was crying but, you didn't mind. Kizano came out and grunted " How are we suppose to find an actor now?."He turns to you and smirks " I guess you'll have to do." He pulls you inside and you yell " What the heck are you doing?." He pushes yo on a chair and he snaps his fingers. Two beautiful girls comes and he points to you " I need Ms.L/N to have a beautiful look! And hurry up time's a wasting." The two ladies were putting makeup your face. You were so confuse and creep out. They said in union " She's ready!." One of them gave you a mirror and you saw your face cover in F/C makeup. They pull you out of the seat and another women gave you a F/C dress. She pushes you towards the changing room and you change out of your uniform. Kizano walk in and yell " Where's Ms. L/N?! The show's about to start." You came out from the changing room looking pretty with that dress. Kizano notice you and give you a small blush. He gives everyone a fake smile " Places everyone places." Everyone was running on stage and you were confuse. Kizano gives you a script and you said " Can some please tell me what the heck is going on?." Kizano reply " I'm using you for a scene. It won't be long." The curtains open and you were facing a huge crowd of people. All of the lights were facing you and Kizano. Kizano yells " My dear Princess! Now that we're finally together let us kiss to make this moment last forever." The whole room turn silence, Kizano was waiting for you to say your line. You stare at the crowd with your heart beating like crazy. Someone in backstage whisper to you " Oh yes my prince charming." You repeated " Oh yes my prince charming." You pull him by the collar and you kiss him on the lips. He was confuse but, he play along. The curtains close and everyone gave an applause. You pull away from him and the stage crew said "That was amazing!. That was a great ending Y/N!." You went to the changing room and said "Thanks guys but, I have to go back to class." Kizano's face was frozen and one of the girls smile " That was a great kiss. You both made it look so real." Kizano shook his head and said " I think it was."