Chapter 6 - Cooking Class

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You walk right out of the lockers room and you were hungry. You check the clock for lunch but, you realize you miss lunch. You pout and started walking to your next classroom. You smell something in the air so Delicious. You lick your lips and your stomach was growling like a bear. You follow the smell to a Pink kitchen.  You look around to see if anyone was watching and you walk inside. You saw on the tables to three plates full of desserts. One had a pile of cupcakes, the second one had chocolate chip cookies and the last one had a cheesecake. You didn't know which one to try first. You grab a cupcake from the plate and took a nipple.  The frosting was so creamy and the bread was so rich and soft. You took a big bite and ate the whole thing. Your fingers was cover in frosting so, you lick the frosting off your fingers. You started eating the cheesecake, the cookies and the cupcakes. Five minutes later, Everything was eaten and your stomach was full. You heard someone walk inside and gasp " What happen to all my dessert?."  You turn around and saw a brown haired boy with a apron.  He looks at you and said " Did you eat them all?." You sigh " I did. I'm so sorry sir. I was hungry and lunch was over." He smiles and said " That's okay miss. I can just make some more." He went to the fridge and grab some ingredients.  You watch him bake the cookies, cupcakes and the cheesecake. You lick your lips as you watch them heat in the oven. He chuckles " Be patience dear."  After, the cookies and cupcakes were done. He hands you a frosting tool and ask " Will you help me decorate the cheesecake?." You nod and grab the tool from his hands. You place some frosting on the cheesecake and he said " By the way I never got your name." You Finnish frosting the cheesecake and said " I'm names Y/N L/N." You place the tool down and he reply " I'm names Amao Odayaka. I'm the president of the cooking club." The bell rings, He said " You could join in if you want. We always have room for more bakers." You nod and left the cooking class with a belly full of sweets.