Chapter 39 - Meeting Info-Chan

Y/N = Your Name 

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person P.O.V 

You open your eyes to see a strange room. You try to get up but, something was holding you down. Your arms and legs were tape to a chair. You look around and yell " Help! Someone please! Help me." Out of nowhere You heard a male chuckle at you. You ask " Who are you? Why am I here?." You saw two pairs of red eyes and he said " Don't worry dear. It won't last long....just don't try to escape." He comes out the darkness to reveal himself.  You didn't know who he was and he said " The name's Info Chan. I'm Ayano's and Kun's assistant." You try to break free but, the tape was too strong." You said " Are you here to kill me?." Info-Chan smile evilly " I wouldn't dream of it Y/N." You gasp " How do you know my name?." He walks towards you " I know everything about you, your life, your love ones, your lies." You were shivering in fear, you didn't like How he knew everything about you." He grabs out his phone and looks down at your skirt. You blush " You wouldn't dare! Let me go right now." Info smirk " I will just promise me something." He bends over to your skirt height and took a picture of your F/C panties. Your face was as red as blood. Info-Chan lifts his head up " Promise me.... never come to my room ever again." He gets up and grabs a bat from behind him. Info hits you with his bat and you were unconscious for a while. 

* Time Skip

You woke up at school sleeping on your desk. You didn't know if it was a dream or not?. Meanwhile on one of the cameras, Info-Chan was staring at you with a evil grin " I'm always watching Y/N."