Chapter 19 - Summoning a demon

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name 

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were walking out of the cooking club and You were still chewing on that cupcake. The taste was too delicious to even swallow. You heard a weird demonic music playing in the background. You follow the music and it lead you to a room full of candles. It was dark and there was people dress in black cult coats. You didn't know what they were doing or why. You spoke " What is going on here?." Everyone turn their eyes at you and One of them said " Y/N L/N?! Is that you or am I seeing things?." He reveals himself to be Oko ruto and you gasp " Oko?! What the heck are you doing?." Oko looks at the group then, back to you " We're about to summon a demon. Would you like to join?." You were shivering in fear " No thanks I'm fine." He grabs your arm and he ask "Are you okay?. Did I scare with you my paranormal?."  You blush " No...it's just scaring me." Oko sighs " I thought maybe today would be a perfect day to summon a demon." You didn't know how the teachers don't notice a group of students summon a evil being. You saw a Pentagon on the floor and a skull on the table besides a knife. You ask " Is it okay If I just watch?." Oko smiles a bit " Thanks a lot!." Oko puts back his hoodie and he groups back with the others. They form a circle around the pentagon and the music stared to play backwards. You stand besides Oko and you felt a little sick. You felt a little dizzy and the room was spinning. The books were flying around and you grab oko by the arm. He blushes and he said something in another language. The books fell down and the candles were lit out.  Everyone sigh and you ask " Did we fail?." Oko pats your head " Yes....yes we did."