Chapter 16 - No Witness

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You and Ayano was burring a body at the garden. You were shoveling the ground with a very heavy shovel. You heard a movement in the bushes. Ayano look around and said " Someone's here. You better keep them busy before it's too late." You drop the shovel and ran towards the noise. You walk around to see if anyone was here. You trip on a rock and it made you land on the floor. Your knee had a huge cut and it was bleeding a lot. You felt someone lifting you up and saying " What is wrong with you? Don't you watch where you step." You look up and you saw that orange haired boy from class. He looks away to hide his blushing " Don't look at me like that." You ask " What are you doing here?." He puts you down and reply " None of your business! I just that maybe you could be here." Your eyes widen " You came here for me?!." He gasp " Did I say that out loud?." You nod and he covers his face with his hands " I didn't say! You heard nothing." You quickly look behind to see Ayano finishing the job. You walk towards and said "Well it's nice meeting you but.....". Your hurt leg made you trip and fall on top of him. Your face was so close to his and both of your.....um..area was too close. He pushes you off and said " Was that your plan? To Make me fall of you?." You blush " It was an accident sir...." He interrupted " I have a name you know. It's osano najimi!." You put your hands up into the air " I mean Osano! My leg had a cut." Osano ran away and you follow right behind him. Meanwhile, Ayano was hiding behind a tree watching the whole scene.