Chapter 18 - Baking with Amao Odayaka

Y/N = Your Name 

F/C = Favorite Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V

It was lunchtime, you walk out of Drama class and you were hungry for some treats. You went over to Cooking class. You found Amao mixing the bowl and you said " Good evening Amao!. Are you making treats?." Amao look a you and he blush " Prefect timing Y/N! I was just about to bake some treats." I ask him question " Can you make me some delicious cupcakes for me?." He smile "Sure! I can bake any treats for you." He pours the dough into a tray and he place it in the oven. You watch the treat heat up and your stomach was grumbling like a lion. You waited for a few minutes and Amao grabs out his oven mittens. He puts them on his hands and he grabs out the tray out carefully. You were about to pick one up but, he grabs your hand. You blush and he said " They're not ready yet. Let's put some frosting to cool them down." He gives you a F/C frosting bag and you squirt the frosting on him instead. You giggle at him and said " I'm so sorry Amao." He laughs along and he licks some frosting from his face. Amao grabs a napkin and he wipes the rest of the frosting. You continue the cupcakes and they look absolute delicious. You lick your lips and you pick up a cupcake. You took a big bite and you moan at the taste. He grabs a cupcake from the tray and he took a bite. You notice some frosting on his cheek. You wanted to surprise him and you lean closer to him. You lick the frosting off this cheek and his face immediately turn red. You laugh at his reaction and you both continue eating cupcakes.