Chapter 33 - The Delinquents

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were walking around the school when you notice a gang of students. They were holding bats in their hands. You didn't want to talk with them and you chose to leave. You were about to make a run for it but, someone grabs you. They were holding your neck with their hands. You were begging " Don't kill me! I'll do anything no lie." A voice said " Give us your wallet or I'll cut you." You look up and saw a yellow haired boy with a scar across his face. He pulls out a pocket knife "Give it or else!." Your heart was beating fast and the look in his eyes made it worst. You tear up " Don't kill me! I got nothing." He rolls his eyes and pushes you down. You try to get up but, your legs were weak. A student walks up to him and ask " What do we do with her Osoro?." Osoro stares at you with his orange eyes and said " Leave her. She's useless to me." He pulls you up and ask " What's your name?." Your eyes were watering and he yells " Answer me when I'm talking!." You cried " My names Y/N L/N!." He brings your face close to him " If you tell anyone about this.....You're dead meat." Osoro drops you down and you ran away from him. You didn't care where you were running. You bump into Ayano and she ask " What you running from?!." You wanted to tell her so badly but, Osoro promise he'll find you. You sigh " It's Nothing don't worry about it." She saw bruises on your legs and gasp " That's not nothing." Ayano grabs you by the arm and drags to the nurse.