Chapter 12 - Senpai notice me

Y/N = Your Name

E/C = Eye Color

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were sitting in balcony all alone and then, you heard a voice said " Greetings Y/N." You turn around and saw Senpai ( A.K.A Taro Yamada). He sits next to you and he ask " Why are you here all alone?. Don't you have class?." You look at the floor " I just felt like sitting here by myself." Senpai ask " Did you notice that girl stalking me?." You didn't want to tell him who she was because she might come to your house and kill you in your sleep. You look him in the eye and lied " No what girl?." Senpai shrugged " Never mind. So how's school so far?." You smile " Pretty normal! Not that much happen but, that's okay." Senpai moves closer to you and ask " Did you meet any cute boys?." You could feel his warm breath on your shoulder and your face turn red. You blush " No I don't think so." Senpai places his hand on top of yours and said " Sorry If I'm being a little too pushy but, I kind of like being here by your side." He looks you straight in the eyes and said " I like your eyes Y/N. They're like two little E/C puddles." His face was getting closer and closer to yours. Your face was reder than a ripe tomato. Your heart was beating faster and faster per minute. You heard someone said " Senpai?!."  Senpai moves away from you with a red face. You turn to your side and saw Ayano with a letter in her hand. She stares at you with her death eyes and said " Y/N! Were you trying to kiss him?." You reply " Ayano Of course not!. You're my best friend." Senpai runs away and Ayano places her knife on your neck " If you touch him again I will find you."