Chapter 51

Jason's POV:

"Attention passengers we are now landing in Paris France. Please buckle your seat belts and prepare for landing."

I awoke to the pilot's voice coming across the intercom.

"Kiera." I shook her a little bit trying to get her to wake up.

She sat up yawning and stretching. "What?"

"Come one babe the plane is landing. We need to go sit and put our seat belts on." I helped her up and walked over to the two chairs and had her sit down.

We felt the plane jerk as it landed on the landing strip. Not to long after coming to a stop.

I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up to help Kiera with hers, but when I looked over she had fallen back to sleep. I just smiled at her and shook my head.

I quietly unbuckled her and picked her up gently in my arms.

This time change was tearing apart her sleeping habits.

I had made it off the private jet and to the limo, placing her gently inside.

I got back out and got all our stuff off the private jet. We'd be using this same jet on our way home so if we forget anything that we needed we could go back to the jet and get it.

I had loaded everything in the limo and crawled into it onto one of the seats. I watched the scenery as we drove through the streets of Paris to get to our hotel.

One thing I liked about Paris is that it's one of the very few places I'm not known, so I can walk around here like a normal citizen. It took about 15 minutes to get to our hotel which was in view of the Eiffel Tower.

For the second time I woke Kiera up and this time she stayed up and helped me unload the limo and get things out to take in the hotel.

We had gotten to our masters suite and I watched as Kiera just threw down everything and collapsed on the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Kiera what's wrong?" I put the stuff I was carrying on the floor and walked over to her.

"Nothing." She mumbled barely at an audible tone.

"You want to go mess around the city?" She opened her eyes wide and just looked at me.

"We are in Paris Jason." Again I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but this time added a smile.

"Yes, but you knew that baby girl." I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and ran my hand through her hair.

"Oh my gosh! Jason we are in Paris, France!" She jumped up standing on the bed. I stood up and just watched and laughed.

"Paris, France! Oh my gosh! We need to go explore! Like now!" She jumped off the bed and began putting her heels back on.

I walked over to her and brought her into my embrace our faces inches apart.

"Kiera we will be here for 2 weeks. Calm down. I'll make sure you see everything alright?" I put a strand of hair behind her ear.

She began to blush and she just looked down shyly and whispered a faint sorry.

I used two fingers and rested them on her chin, bringing her face back up to face mine. I rested my forehead on hers and looked her in the eyes. "Don't be sorry, I'm just glad you're happy baby."

I rested my lips on hers giving her a sweet and meaningful kiss. She slowly kissed back.

I pulled away and pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you Kiera McCann." I smiled hearing my last name as her new one.

"I love you too Jason." I gave her a quick peck on the neck in the pulled away grabbing her hand.

"Alright baby are you ready to go explore Paris?" I saw her eyes light up with excitement before she answered. "YES!"

She grabbed her purse and we walked out heading to go wonder around the city of love.

__________________

Sorry it's short guys and that I haven't updated in months! I'm really sorry. I've been busy and have had some stuff going on(which I'm not going to say) yeah but anyway it's been a rough couple months in my life so I'm sorry I haven't updated. I just want to thank you guys for your ongoing support! The fact that I have more followers then when I left is incredible. I owe it all to you guys! My amazing readers! Thank you guys for never leaving my side! In about 2 weeks I will have a break from school (which will give me some spare time) and I will update as much as possible then(: again thank you so much! I love you all!! <3

200 votes and 90 comments for chapter 52.

Much Love!!💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share