Chapter 9

Kiera's POV:

I was laying on the van floor asleep when I felt 2 arms slide themselves underneath me. I immediately jumped up and gasped.

"It's okay Kiera. It's just me, Alex."

I relaxed a little.

"Why are you here? I thought you guys didn't want me around. Thanks for waking me up by the way."

I snapped at him.

"Well first off it's like 1:00 A.M. And everyone has calmed down. Also I was trying not to wake you up. Your usually a heavy sleeper."

I looked over at Alex and he looked like he actually cared.

"Come on Kiera."

He held out his hand for me to grab, but in just rejected it and got out of the van myself.

I was walking, well more like limping. I mean the knee brace helped, but I still had pain in my leg.

"I wish you'd let me carry you."

I just kept walking and I could hear him sigh behind me.

We got in the elevator and it was silent. When we started to walk down the hall to their room our footsteps were the only noise.

Alex unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Everyone is in bed. Except Jason. He's in the kitchen eating."

I just nodded and walked over to the couch. I laid down and decided to just go back to sleep, which wasn't hard for me considering I was extremely tired.

The last thing I heard was a microwave going off in then I was into a deep sleep.

"Kiera wake up." I felt a hand nudge me and I immediately tensed up and started shaking.

"Shh, babe stop. Open your eyes. It's just Jay."

I opened my eyes and saw a shirtless Jason. A tear ran down my face.

"W-what do you want?"

"You need to come in my room and sleep on a bed Kiera. We have a long car ride tomorrow and you need to be rested up for it."

I sat up a little and looked at Jason.

"I'm quite content where I'm at considering you let me sleep in the van for 3 hours before you realized where I was. And I'm going home Jason. Not with you. To my penthouse back in New York."

"I know I'm sorry, we were all mad. And no your coming back to Florida with us. You have no say in the matter. We have to watch you and make sure your okay, because Kaden is still out there."

"I don't care I can take care of myself. I'm going back home and you can't do anything about it. Also I'm staying right here on the couch alone where nobody can lay with me , touch me, or breath on me."

"Kiera it's 3:00 in the morning. We leave in 5 hours to head to Florida, which your coming. Fine you don't have to sleep with me, but your sleeping in my bed. I will sleep on the floor. You just need a good nights rest."

"Well you know Jason. I have been woken up twice now. I was sleeping pretty good on the couch and this is where I'm staying."

"Not if I have anything to do with it your not."

Next thing I know Jason picked me up bridal style. I tensed at his touch.

"Jason put me down now!"

"Shh babe you'll wake the guys."

I tried pushing away from Jason, but he was just to strong and I was just to tired.